“Hope, I"ll back there again. ”
Review of PHX Bistro

PHX Bistro
Ranked #14 of 2,822 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$6 - US$57
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Small family bistro serving only freshest Irish ingredients, in traditional and creative way. The main goal of the PHX Bistro is to share LOVE for food!
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Hope, I"ll back there again. The best food in Dublin. Starters are very tasty and sreak was amazing. Desert was also very good. Good luck..!

PhxBistro, Owner at PHX Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Jolanta,
Thank you so much for your review! We really hope that you will be back to us too! And honestly we are the most excited about the fact that you found PHX Bistro food: 'the best food in Dublin'!
thank you once more!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I have been very impressed with the food, service, and value for money in this little bistro. After a couple of recent visits for lunch I can heartily recommend the chicken liver parfait and mackerel fish cakes. The presentation was remarkably simple but with obvious care and attention to detail. I’m definitely looking forward to trying out the sumptuous sounding evening menu with good company soon.

PhxBistro, Owner at PHX Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank You so much for your beautiful review! We are delighted to hear that you are returning customer and that you'll be returning in the future! reviews like yours gives all our team a push forward, it shows that all the love we put in our dishes and service does not go unnoticed! With all PHX Bistro staff we look forward to your future visit!

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

We met some friends for lunch. We had Irish mushroom tagliatelle. It was really good with a glass of white wine. There was a good choice on the menu. Something to suit everyone’s taste.

Thank You for taking your time to leave us your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your meal and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We had such a great time a PHX. They serve amazing food and the girls who served us were super nice. It was basically all we could have asked for from a restaurant + they actually had vegetarian options, which are quite hard to find... All combined, we give all the love <3

1  Thank Floor v

Thank YOU!
It amazing to read such a beautiful review! The girls on the floor is happy that they managed to provide great service and got noticed! We receive your love with all our hearts and look forward to your next visit!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Visited here 3 times now. Most recently tonight. You will not be disappointed! THE most delicious, delightful delicacies at brilliant prices. I had the tomato and rosemary soup, lovely amount of chilli heat and so warming. Duck confit for mains. Absolutely fantastic cherry sauce works beautifully with melt in your mouth duck meat. I had the most excellent service here that is unrivalled by any restaurant I have been in for a long time. (I travel for business so this is a massive well deserved compliment). I would particularly like to thank my Servers Natalia and Kelly for their service tonight. Both made me feel So welcome and more than comfortable ordering two desserts... Aaaand two starters!

Dear Lisa,
Thank You for taking your time to leave us such a fabulous review! Natalia and Kelly said that it was a pleasure having such a brilliant customer! And we want to thank you for coming back to us! It is pleasure to have and serve customers who appreciate food as much as we do :)
With all PHX Team we look forward to your next visit!