“Great all round”

Ranked #10 of 2,701 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$6 - US$59
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Small family bistro serving only freshest Irish ingredients, in traditional and creative way. The main goal of the PHX Bistro is to share LOVE for food!
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Glad we eventually found this place. Trip advisor directions send you to the wrong street, Ellis St but is actually Ellis Quay on the river bank.
Great place for a bit if you're visiting either Guinness or Jameson's.
Staff suburb, really friendly, as is everyone in Dublin and super speedy.
We went for the 3 course lunch deal, excellent value at 18 euros. Food delicious, house wine good too.
Good percentage of gluten free choices and they'll adjust dishes to suit allergies.
Couldn't fault it.

PhxBistro, Owner at PHX Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Thank You for persisting to find us ;) We are glad you enjoyed your lunch and we hope you will be visiting Dublin again, so we could look after you once more\!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

If you live in Dublin or are on a visit this restaurant is a must. It will defo satisfy your budget and you will leave feeling satisfied and getting value for money. You need to book this place but believe me the food, staff and athmosphere is outstanding. Enjoy.

Dear John,
It is fabulous to hear how highly you recommending PHX Bistro for the rest of TripAdvisor users! With all the team we want to thank you and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Not only was the food amazing and beautifully cooked. The waitress asked if my toast to duck parfait ratio was OK. This is an important question and I don't think anyone's ever asked me before!
She also advised me on the tiramasu for pudding because she could and has eaten 3 portions before.
This was all good news to me!
On maybe a more helpful note the price for the food you get was brilliant.

Dear Ruth,
Thank You for your kind words!
The girls found your review really encouraging, we are extremely happy when we are able to deliver great service and food! We hope we will see you once more in near future!
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

The food at PHX Bistro was unbelievable fairly priced for a 3 course meal aswell would definitely recommend.

Dear Dale,

Thank You for taking your time to leave us your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience in PHX Bistro and we hope to see you again in near future!

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Simple simple fresh food. They try to keep it top notch. Enjoyed every bite. And the service was very gracious. A 10

1  Thank Jimbos_Tales
PhxBistro, Owner at PHX Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank You for your review!
We are so happy you enjoyed your meal at PHX Bistro! Hoping to see you back in the near future ;)

Kind regards,