Open today: 10:00 - 17:00

See Dublin By Bike
325 Reviews
from US$39.01
More Info
All reviews bike tour bikes knowledge windy ireland
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Julian was very warm and extraordinary knowledgeable about his city and talk with such a passion that you forget about the rain!!! He gave us a snack and offered us a coffee which was very well appreciated and was full of good advice the visit dublin "like a local". Thanks again Julian for this brilliant tour!

Date of experience: February 2017
Julian V, partner at See Dublin by Bike, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Thank you for your review. Great that you forgot about the rain. What a compliment? I'm flattered!

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We were lucky enough to be the only 2 people on the tour, I'd say because it was New Year's Day. The tour was great, saw parts of Dublin we wouldn't have seen otherwise and the guide was friendly and full of knowledge. I recommend this way of seeing Dublin rather than the bus.

Date of experience: January 2017

Thank you for recommending us over the bus tour!

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

My mother, sister and I visited Dublin the first week of October and couldn't wait to go on this bike tour and explore Dublin! I've done bike tours in 3 other European cities and know that this is such a great way to see a lot in just a few short hours. Our tour guide was awesome (I can't remember his name--but he was great!) He even had snacks to hand out about half way through the tour. The tour is done at a great pace for everyone with all athletic abilities and it helps that Dublin is mostly flat. There is plenty of time to take lots of pictures, as well. I highly recommend this tour! Both our guide (and I believe one of the owners) were very friendly from the start to end and even gave a great recommendation for a place for lunch that happened to be next door!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Having done a bike tour in another city before, I was keen to do one for my first visit to Dublin. It was absolutely pouring of rain that morning, but luckily stopped shortly after the tour started. There was about 12 in the group, with the guide leading the way. I am confident cycling on roads and among traffic but perhaps not suitable for some. I really enjoyed the tour and found the information really interesting, we saw things we might not have seen otherwise, I much prefer this way to a bus. There is no real fitness required, as it is not strenuous cycling as constantly stopping, but you will need to have awareness riding on some busy roads.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Good way to see Dublin.John is a very good storyteller. We had a nice trip in Dublin. About 3 hours, but he forgot the time, he was so enthousiastic!

Date of experience: September 2016