Open today: 10:00 - 13:00
Book In Advance
Tours from See Dublin by Bike tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Dublin
from US$34.58
from US$42.64
from US$23.05
from US$23.05
More Info
All reviews easy ride guide laura rory gallagher tour takes great guide take pictures highly recommend this tour poetry helmets highlights sights knowledge biography journalist visibility cyclists information
Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

Very nice City tour. With a very enthousiastic guide named Laura. She lives in Dublin but is from the Netherlands. So I f you are Dutch we recommend her. Great historic knowledge and she took the time to answer all questions.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

Our guide Laura was very fun and interesting. Fortunately the tour was in Dutch, so everybody could understand the whole story.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 22 November 2018 via mobile

My daughter & I loved the bike tour. John our guide was super friendly and an absolute mine of information. We saw and learnt so much. Fabulous way to take in all the sights. Highly recommend. Dress for the weather!

Reviewed 13 November 2018

The trip was all and more I hoped for! Julian was funny, knowledgeable and interesting! We did this trip on Day 1. Getting around the downtown core helped familiarize me with Dublin for most of the rest of our week there. I HIGHLY recommend this tour and would do it again!! You also get a wee rest stop for tea along the way and a few tips for good eateries and shopping. I would have liked to have seen James Joyce's statue too. Bonus, meeting the author (Julian himself) of the Rory Gallagher biography!! Five stars and Two thumbs up for this tour!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2018

If you are a U2 fan, I can't recommend the U2 bike tour enough! I lucked out and got a one-on-one tour with Julian and I liked him instantly! He is a true U2 fan and knew so much about them (even some personal encounters). It was fun to see places associated with the band and he offered to take pictures of me at every stop. In addition to some general Dublin information, this tour takes you to places you wouldn't see on other tours. Thank you, Julian, for a fantastic trip!

Reviewed 12 November 2018

Very nice to get insight information about U2 places, buildings, stories and connections in Dublin. Julian is a big U2 fan, so he tells you stuff with lots of enthusiasm and professionality. He has worked at Hotpress and made a fantastic biography of Rory Gallagher and he is a Music fan who knows the popscene of Dublin very well. Very cool to meet Julian as a person and for his knowledge of all.