“Chicken lovers haven”

Nandos Swords
Ranked #1,218 of 2,640 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Spacious restaurant with friendly and helpful staff. Quick service. Highly recommended for chicken lovers of all ages!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner eat here at least once a month. Food always amazing and staff are very friendly and helpful. Great spot.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Nice and super
Food is authentic and delicious, atmosphere is cosy
We were not disappointed.........

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We went there with my family, we ordered ceasar salad with chicken for 13 euro each. Paying 13 euro for ceasar salad i was expected something amazing....but i got half plate lettuce, 3 bread crumbs - cheese was forgotten ( after complaining waiter brought cheese) and very small chicken breast!! I understand this is business and you want make profit but what you doing is not acceptable. I won't back again!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Nice Friendly Staff.Food excellent all Round a really nice place to eat!!..Prices are ok..and free soft drink refills which is really Good..