“Great service and good food”
Review of Fade Street Social

Fade Street Social
Reserve with OpenTable
Fade Street Social is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #280 of 2,888 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$17 - US$52
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Celebrating Irish food and character, Fade Street Social offers forward-thinking seasonal cuisine and cool Scandinavian-style design. Set within a sprawling 8000 sq ft space, smooth caramel leather benches, chunky gnarled wood tables and quirky art installations are dotted throughout. Alongside a savvy cocktail and beer menu, enjoy delicious wood-fired flatbreads, farm-foraged vegetables and tender braised meats.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great evening at fade st social!
The service was fantastic and the food was really tasty.
My boyfriend and I got the scallops for starter and we loved it. For mains my boyfriend got the denver roll with bone marrow butter which was delicious and I got the Irish stew. Although the stew was really tasty and different from any stew I have ever had the lamb unfortunately was not tender and I found it a bit papery (it really needs improvement).

Overall we had a good experience!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,857)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Just arrived in Dublin and arrived later than expected so we missed our original reservation at another restaurant, concierge at the marker got us a reservation at this restaurant and I am glad we they did, right on Fade Street with an amazing ambiance, excellent cocktails and really delicious food!!! The bar was rocking!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Love this place so much.

Have eaten in the Gastro Bar and have had delicious drinks in their dedicated cocktail bar upstairs. Staff are always smiling and professional. They are knowledgeable about each dish. Relaxed but cool atmosphere which compliments the style of dining in this place.

Would recommend for a large groups or small, causal or business - they cater for all.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Extremely expensive restaurant. I expected the best of food but nowhere near. The carrot starter was a joke! The scallop was nice but too expensive. The Lamb stew tasteless. We also had some steak which was decent. The coliflower side dish far too raw. The sweets the best part of the meal. Wine sooooo expensive.

2  Thank TravellerB5
Reviewed 4 April 2018

It was cold and dark at my table. Water was very pleasant, food was average and costly, wine was expensive I was expecting more taste from it. Won't be rushing back anytime soon.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank noralehane