Ganter Chauffeur Drive
Review Highlights
Family visit to Ireland with Adult daughters

We loved our tour of the West Coast of Ireland and Dublin with Ganter Tours!! Ciaran was a great... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2019
lorrainehlpn
NY
Need a great car service??

My wife and I recently visited Ireland for the first time. We traveled with my daughter, her... read more

Reviewed 8 August 2019
Jerry G
Bristol, Connecticut

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2015

We had the pleasure of meeting Ronan & Ciaran and being driven by both of them. They were funny, charming, courteous & professional. They offered suggestions and had all the perfect answers to our questions. Can't wait for our next trip to Dublin so we can re-connect!

Date of experience: March 2015
R-G-Dublin, Owner at Ganter Chauffeur Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2015

Hi Candy,

Thank you very much for your kind review and for taking the time to write about your experience with us. It was great meeting you all and glad you enjoyed the experience with us. I hope you have some fond memories and photos to take back with you from Ireland. Until next time...

Reviewed 23 November 2014

We spent a lovely day with Ciaran of Ganters Chauffeur Drive, driving around Dublin on a private tour. Ciaran was professional, extremely knowledgeable and just a lovely guy - a brilliant representative of Ireland. He did particularly well to keep me, my husband and my 70-year old mother entertained, as we were all interested in seeing different things. We had just the right amount of time in and out of the car. Thank you for creating such a great memory of Dublin for us.

Date of experience: April 2014

Hi SwishTrish,

This is Ronan here, (Ciarans brother). I'm just writing to thank you for your kind review and we're thrilled you enjoyed your tour with us last November. We hope 2015 is a great year for you and your family.

Reviewed 22 October 2014

Ganter Chauffeur - Ciaran = All I can say is a BIG thank you for our 4 day tour of southern part of Ireland. The tour was to Watrford, Cork and Kilkenny with lots of cultural and scenic sightseeing. Ciaran was so informative about all the above and also about where to shop and what to look out for. I give him and the company 100% and can only guarantee the best trip that you will take should you use this company for touring Ireland. Thank you Failte Ireland for introducing Ciaran to us.

Date of experience: October 2014

Hi Tatntoot,
This is Ronan here, I just wanted to say thank you for your kind review...I believe I was away during your tour and visit in Ireland but thrilled you had a great few days with Ciaran. Thanks again for taking the time to review us and hopefully we'll see you in Ireland again sometime soon,

Reviewed 14 September 2014

Our Dublin city tour with Ganter Chauffeur was very good. Ciaran picked us up inside the port and we were on our way. He gave us a driving introduction to the city and then dropped us off at Trinity College so we could see the book of Kells. He showed us Phoenix Park, Christ Church Cathedral, Georgia architecture, and much more. Lunch at a locals pub was the highlight of the tour. We enjoyed the food as well as the Jamison and beer taster trays. I would not hesitate to book with Ganter Chauffeurs again. Thanks for a great day!

Date of experience: September 2014

Hi C....266,

This is Ronan here, Ciarans brother. We're thrilled you really enjoyed your day tour in Dublin. Its where we're from and really proud of Dublin as a city so love to show it off. I'm thrilled you had a great days touring with Ciaran. We love meeting new people and really appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review for us. Thanks again and kind regards, Ronan

Reviewed 14 September 2014

We spent 6 days touring Ireland's gorgeous west coast with our amazing tour guide, Ronan! Our vehicle was a comfortable Mercedes van with captains chairs to provide maximum comfort and large windows for viewing the beautiful countryside. Ronan was both a historian and story teller and took us to locations that we would have never seen on our own or in a big tour bus. We woke up each day excited to see where he would take us next!!! We highly recommend Ganter Chauffer Drive and hope to be fortunate enough to return to Ireland for another visit. Thanks Ronan for the "best birthday ever!!"

Date of experience: September 2014

Hi JH3,
I'm just getting back to you to thank you for your very kind review. It was great touring with you both last Sept and so happy you both enjoyed the trip. Thanks again for your review. It all helps so we really appreciate your feedback. Wishing you a great 2015 and btw, October was great and Africa was amazing!! Kind regards. Ronan