Ganter Chauffeur Drive
Review Highlights
Family visit to Ireland with Adult daughters

We loved our tour of the West Coast of Ireland and Dublin with Ganter Tours!! Ciaran was a great... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2019
lorrainehlpn
NY
Need a great car service??

My wife and I recently visited Ireland for the first time. We traveled with my daughter, her... read more

Reviewed 8 August 2019
Jerry G
Bristol, Connecticut

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I took Ronan's services when I was in Dublin recently from the 24th of June, with my wife. He is excellent and knows his way around very well, also his knowledge and history are all uptodate. A very polite and a sincere gentleman.We certainly would like to return and avail of his services for a longer period. The service is fully recommended for people who are looking for a wonderful time.

Date of experience: June 2013
R-G-Dublin, Owner at Ganter Chauffeur Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Thank you so much for your great review and kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to write about our services and your experience while touring with us. Hopefully we'll have the opportunity to tour with you again in the future. Kind regards, Ronan

Reviewed 17 June 2013

I took a chance to contact Ganter from the internet as I was preparing a trip to Ireland. I contacted Ronan and found him to be extremely professional and very helpful in planning the right excursion for me and my friend while in Dublin. He answered all my questions and my emails with courteous and speedy replies. The actual excursion was top notch. Our driver Dick was fantastic and took us on a wonderful sightseeing tour south of Dublin. It was a most pleasurable afternoon and I highly recommend this company to everyone planning a trip to Ireland.

Date of experience: June 2013

Thank you for your email and apologies for taking so long to reply to your review. We're thrilled you enjoyed your tour with Dick, he is a very knowledgeable and courteous driver-guide and its great news to hear from clients who enjoy our tours. Hopefully we've whetted your appetite to see more of this great country. I'm writing this review from Dingle in the southwest and enjoying a fabulous tour at present in mixed, yet glorious weather. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review and wishing you continued happy travels! Best, Ronan

Reviewed 9 June 2013

This is the best way to see Ireland. Ronan is an extremely nice and seems to know everything there is to know about Ireland. Our private day trip from Dublin was the highlight of our travels. We were very well cared for all day long and had no complaints about anything. If you want to see Ireland, this is the way to go. So much better than the big bus tours. If you have a group, the cost is about the same, but the service is fantastic. Who wants to wait on 60 people to use the restroom? Call Ronan and Ganter Chauffeur Tours. They were great to us.

Date of experience: October 2012
R-G-Dublin, Owner at Ganter Chauffeur Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Hi M, Sorry to take so long to respond to your kind review. Can't believe its almost 1 year now since I toured with you. I really appreciate you remembering and taking the time out to review us on TripAdvisor. It means a lot and is much appreciated. Safe onward travels and hopefully we'll see you in Ireland again sometime. Kind regards to you and all, Best, Ronan

Reviewed 25 March 2013

We travelled with Ganter Chauffeur Drive on September 2012. It was a great way to get to know all the lovely places around Ireland. Their service it's excellent, and I think it's because it's not only a chauffeur service, they give you a full experience, explaining everything about the places you are passing by. I really recommend Ganter Chauffer Drive to those who are traveling to Ireland, and I'm sure I'll be using their services again in my next visit to the land of rainbows!

Date of experience: September 2012

Hi, I remember that trip well up and around Wicklow. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor and hopefully we'll see you in Ireland again very soon. We're slipping into winter here now as I know summer is coming for you, enjoy the sunshine and safe travels. Kind regards, Ronan

Reviewed 6 March 2013

We contracted Ronan to take care of all our guiding and travel needs for a recent weekend in Ireland for our group of 6.
From initial contact, he proved to be extremely professional and reliable, from when he met us in the arrivals hall on the first day to dropping us back at the airport on the last day.
In between, he hit just the right level with the whole group, pointing out relevant attractions and sights with his local knowledge. This was enhanced by using his French with our mixed-language group.
I would have no hesitate in recommending him to maximise what can be done when on a limited timeframe in Dublin

Date of experience: March 2013