“Excellent spot”
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
Reserve with OpenTable
La Dolce Vita is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #228 of 2,888 Restaurants in Dublin
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Saturday Lunch here was excellent. Very reasonably priced food was delicious selection of Italian foods pizza and pastas. Minestrone soup was gorgeous. Staff very friendly and nice location. Highly recommend this resturaunt.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Ate here while staying in the Hilton across the road. It was recommended by reception. It doesnt look anything special but the food is absolutely delicious!! I had the nicest risotto I have ever tasted- truly authentic Italian. We had the early bird menu which was €18.90 for 3 courses, a bargain. I would most definitely recommend this place for yummy, good value food and great friendly service.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

The place has it all!!! Friendly staff, awesome food and ambience. I'm picky and we ate here practically every night for our week's stay. They have something for everyone and the way they present and the quality of food is terrific!!!! The value for the food is very good as well if you can eat between 5-7 were they have a fixed menu but you can by all means order ala carte. If you are staying at the Hilton Kilmainham then you really need to look no further unless you have the gumption.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

I've been going to this restaurant on and off for about 8 years. It's always been reasonably priced with good food and friendly staff. I highly recommend going.

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

This food was amazing. We did have to wait 15 minutes for the chief to arrive, but it was totally worth it. The door to this restaurant was hidden between a pub and a wall and you had to climb stairs. But oh my goodness, it was well worth it. The staff was also very friendly! I had the Shepard pie and my husband had a pizza.

1  Thank Kahlyn M