“Amazing Calzone and friendly staff”
Review of Al Vesuvio

Al Vesuvio
Ranked #254 of 2,831 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

Went in here with two friends and we all had something different. Everyone thought their meal tasted amazing. I had a garlic bread to start and calzone as main. Would recommend highly to anyone looking for good Italian food and friendly service.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

I've reviewed Al Vesuvio before and was effusive with my praise. This review adds to that one. Last week, waiter David heard I was a fan of their occasional Scamorza e Salsicia pizza. He procured some Scamorza and his fathers' own Salsicia for some home cooking at the weekend. 2 nights of homemade Scamorza e Salsicia pizza certainly ensured that thought I was 120 miles from Al Vesuvio, I could be there in taste! Thanks David, and thank you Al Vesuvio for maintaining your very high authentic standards, at such great value.

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the mespil hotel last week and we decided to nip up the road to Al Vesuvio's for some Italian food.
The food and service was excellent.
Very good value for money. We recommend it & will return the next time we're in Dublin.

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

I didn't have the groupon voucher printed out and they wouldn't accomidate us (even though I had booked the day before and they hadn't mentioned the need for it to be printed. I offered to email it to them but no joy. It was a very unpleasant experience

Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

Visited with 6 friends. We hadn't booked but were quickly accommodated with drinks orders taken. Staff were very friendly. Some had soup, some had antipasti, all good starters. Main courses included chicken special, pastas, lasagnes and I had a pizza. All very good and came in at 115 euros in total.