“Loved it!”

Bachelor Inn
Ranked #593 of 2,935 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$6 - US$31
Cuisines: Irish
Description: One of Dublin's oldest & best loved pubs. Ideally situated on Bachelor's Walk along Dublin's quays, the Bachelor Inn is the ideal meeting point for locals and visitors alike. A welcoming pub full of character, it's a perfect place to meet up for a chat, it's also one of Dublin's best venues for traditional Irish music. A TRUE IRISH PUB The Bachelor Inn is the place to go for the genuine Irish pub experience. Down to earth friendly staff, perfect pints, delicious food and great music make a visit to the Bachelor a pleasant one. Steeped in history, the Bachelor Inn has seen Dublin become the modern city that it is, however the Bachelor retains the charm and character of Old Dublin. The Bachelor Inn is proud.. ..To showcase “The Carlisle Lounge”, overlooking the River Liffey in the heart of Dublin. A great atmosphere is guaranteed, it’s the perfect place for a party or just catch up with friends. Tasty food at The Bachelor Inn Bar & Grill The Bachelor Inn is the perfect place to stop in for a bite. We serve both traditional Irish food and dishes with a more international flavour. Corporate Lounge The view over looking O´Connell Bridge and the famous River Liffey in Dublin City is the Only place to enjoy fine dining food & superb wines from all over the world. Live Music at The Bachelor Inn The Bachelor Inn hosts the best in live Irish music, 7 nights a week during peak season. A great atmosphere is guaranteed, it’s the perfect place for a night out, for locals and visitors alike. Check here for information on upcoming gigs, and also for photos and videos of music in the Bachelor Inn.
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Oh boy, I don't even know where to start. Randomly stumbled into the Inn when deciding where to grab food during our stay in Dublin with some friends and didn't expect I was in for a treat.
I liked the atmosphere, the music was great (I remember saying "these guys here have ALL the bangers!") the only minus is that having a TV running right behind your company is kinda distracting.
The food was great, we took turns expressing how much we loved it. And, last but not least, we had a great time due to our most awesome waitress Oliwia (best friends now, right?). We had great conversations, got taught about the city, talked about vacations and she revealed her secret how to make your Guinness bearable (not gonna spoil it for you, gotta ask her yourself :-))
Overall, I (and I think my friends too) had a great time. If I return to Dublin, I'll know where to return to :-)

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Only set up an account here to leave a review expressing how great this place is or more specificly how amazing one of the waitresses is. I was shocked at the service and the great atmosphere there! She welcomed us im the warmest way possible and her sense of humor left us in tears for the rest of the night. We just had to come back again before we left dublin to at least find out what her name was and for some goodbye pints. Oliwia is truly the star. Just exceptional. Keep up the good work (:

Reviewed 14 September 2018

I came on my first night in Dublin and I dare say it was the best pub I visited in the whole of Ireland! Staff were lovely and the live entertainment created a great atmosphere! Plus the pasta was to die for!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite of food, fabulous bar staff, fabulous music, stayed all night, sang and danced, best night in Dublin for us.

1  Thank James C
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Was having an awful day at work as we all do. And went into this establishment for one beer. I left with a smile on my face after a beautiful pint of Heineken poured by Amber and her bubbly personality had me leaving happier than I have all week. I will definitely be back and would recommend it to all my friends mainly because Amber makes the pub so welcoming. Thanks Amber.