“Not impressed.”

Ranked #171 of 2,639 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 37 Dawson Street; set right in the heart of the city; a food and drink emporium where "all is not what it seems". It has a distinctive offering of food and drink in both eclectic and stunning surroundings. All the ingredients for a great night out can be found under the roof of 37. All bars boast an extensive range of cocktails with twists on traditional recipes & a range of new concoctions, catering for the avid connoisseur. Why not step back in time and visit our exceptional Whiskey Bar, this cosy retreat is a celebration of Irish whiskey. We serve from 3 menus throughout the week; Lunch, Evening-sharing & Sunday Brunch. All dishes are lovingly prepared with fresh ingredients, and suit our vast selection of drinks perfectly.
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Had read a good newspaper review regarding Brunch. For this reason we went. Brunch is a great favourite and when in the US I have enjoyed many which were exceptional. However 37 did live up to any I have had elsewhere. Eggs Benedict were served on a "stale" muffin and the ham was not suitable (much too thickly sliced). My wife had a corresponding Organic Egg dish which was not enjoyable. We had 2 Bloody Marys which were good but cost 9 euro each. Service was very good but what came from the Kitchen still needs a lot of improvement. We would not revisit.

1  Thank Michael S
There are newer reviews for 37 Dawson Street

Reviewed 19 August 2012

Excellent food, amazing service (so much so I still can't believe it) and real interaction with the customers. Atmosphere changes from day to night so depending on what you're looking for it could sway your decision to go here.
What do I mean? Day into evening - great place to chill out. Night time - packed solid thurs to sunday.

Reviewed 15 August 2012

I need to say 37 is fab. I was planing my friends hen party and everything went perfect. Amber was very heplfull with organizing this party. the night was fab all the staff very nice and the food so amazing . I am working in this buisness my self and I need to say VERY GOOD JOB 37 :) Thanks for everything we will be back ! gabriella

Reviewed 6 August 2012

We had a drink on bank holiday Saturday here.Lovely friendly staff,nice atmosphere.Prices are keeping within Dublin generally.Busy and buzzy.

1  Thank maeve m
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I thought 37 was a great option, love the dining area its full of character. Well priced also at €30 per head, we had wine and two of the sharing platters - really delicious. Will be back.