Open today: 08:00 - 22:00

from US$146.62
from US$174.14
from US$129.42
More Info
All reviews come alive carl stories ireland sights introduction
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2019

October 2, 2019
We had a wonderful time exploring the heart and soul of Dublin with Garvan. We have a much better understanding of the history and struggles of Ireland and how it has progressed. Hopefully it will continue to be vibrant and progressive. The major attractions were viewed with detailed verbal explanations and personalized enhancements.
Thanks again for your attention and time, we will pass along your name to others headed your way. You are tops in our estimation.
The Smith Group

2  Thank Charles S
Reviewed 18 October 2019

Bartle walked me around Dublin, giving me the inside story, avoiding tourist traps based on my request. We got a few pints along the way. It was a great way to get started with my Ireland visit. Bartle also connected me with another tour guide who helped me explore my grandfather's county.

1  Thank Rob D
Reviewed 17 October 2019

If you want a great time, learn about Dublin, it's history and culture then Dublin Tour Guide - Private Tours is your best choice!

Our tour with Carl was both exciting and informative. He met us at our hotel, and we spent the next 2 days learning as much as we could about Ireland. We had a fantastic time and I would strongly recommend him if you go to Dublin! He has an impressive command of Ireland's history, shared in a style that makes the material come alive.

Thank you for a great tour and all the recommendations.

1  Thank VeronicaV2388
Reviewed 17 October 2019

Bartle has a unique perspective of the areas history & provided us with a fun and informative tour of Dublin.

1  Thank Greg C
Reviewed 17 October 2019

We did a British Isle cruise and Carl’s walking tour of Dublin was a highlight of the trip. Great way to see Dublin. Carl made the Book of Kells come alive!

Date of experience: August 2019