Open today: 08:00 - 22:00

from US$142.65
from US$186.36
from US$124.08
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2014

I found Garvan of Dublin Tour Guide on-line. What a lucky day that was for me. From the first email communication to the final confirmation, Garvan was very professional while at the same time a most pleasant email exchanger. With long hair, eager oratory and a role in the TV series The Vikings, Garvan looks the part and brings good cheer to his tours. My wife and I, together with our eight year old daughter, enjoyed our two half-days with Garvan touring Dublin. He is very knowledgeable and works hard to make his guests comfortable and share his joy of Dublin. I am very pleased to recommend Garvan. He is the real deal. Plus he is smart and has a good sense of humor.

4  Thank MDRDAN
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We had a wonderful walking tour with Garvan, he had so much to share that we could have probably done a week long tour and he would not have run out of information! My husband and I love history, but we had our two teenage granddaughters with us and were worried that they might get bored. Far from it, they talked about Garvan and his stories for the rest of the trip. This young man really tailors his tours to his clients. This is not a canned spiel of tourist information, this journey evolves as you ask questions. What a fine sense of humor and great spirit. Plus, he regaled us with a rousing version of Molly Malone, I’m sure a side job singing could be had. Thanks for a wonderful tour, we loved it!

3  Thank ReneeHart
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Our ship was in port August 6, 2014. I hired Garvan months ago for the 6 of us. He was very easy to work with, always responded to my emails. He knows his history!!! Has a sense of humor and theatrics!! Very fun!! We wanted to keep our group small; hence, only 6 of us. Well worth it. He left us after the Book of Kells so it was a little over a 5 hour tour. Also took us to an authentic Irish pub to grab a bite. That was fun! Would highly recommend Garvan!! Would love to do his pub crawl, but unfortunately the ship left!!!

3  Thank GoldenGirls5
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We had a fabulous day in Dublin with our guide Garvan Rushe. He brought Dublin to life for us and was full of fun stories, bits of interesting history and great adventures. My teenage boys enjoyed him immensely and found him truly fascinating. We learned a lot over the course of one day and he helped make our stay there extra special.

Date of experience: June 2014
3  Thank jksingapore
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Having taken several of my clients on Pub Crawls and Walking Tours of Dublin, I can definitely say that Garvan is tops. Witty and intelligent, he knows his stuff! Keep up the great work, Garvan!

Date of experience: July 2014