Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street
US$274
US$185
US$169
  • Pool
Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$162
  • Room Service
US$201
US$169
US$552
  • Pool
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$222
US$415
US$380
Westbury Hotel
US$199
US$179
4,187 results
All reviewsgreat locationtemple barrecommend this hotelcentral locationo'connell stwithin walking distanceexcellent hotelminute walkbuffet breakfastgood sizecity breakexcellent staywould stay againstayed here for nightshop on hopairport bustesco
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights at Jury’s over Easter and had a great stay. Staff are helpful and friendly, food was decent and the rooms were clean and modern. The location is also great, just 10 minutes walk to Temple Bar with plenty of cafes and shops around. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
JurysPAI, Manager at Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review, I do appreciate it

Its great to read of how much you enjoyed your stay with us and I have a passed on your kind words to the team

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is about a 10 minute walk to temple bar area. Hotel rooms were nicely decorated and beds were very comfy. This is a very highly secured place which made me feel very safe. You can’t go anywhere in the hotel without using your room key. Not annoying at all when you are looking at it as a safety measure. Nicely located pretty close to bus stops for traveling, lots of food places and grocery stores.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your 5* review, we really appreciate it

Guest security is of paramount importance to us and I am delighted you appreciated our security features we have put in place at the hotel

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, really enjoyed our stay. Staff are very friendly and welcoming. Food was good. And a huge thank you to hotel duty manager colm daly for making our stay all then more enjoyable and his team who are all a compliments to the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your kind review, I do appreciate it

Our location, right in the heart of the city, really is ideal and I am glad you found it so convenient

Its great too that you found our staff, in particular Colm so helpful and I have passed on your kind words to the team

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great hotel, good location around corner from o’connell Street. Family room was ideal for the 4 of us (14 and 11 year olds) breakfast fabulous. Staff lovely, breakfast service very efficient at ensuring tables cleared and things replenished and check in/out friendly and quick. Car park Q park around the corner easy enough to get to and hotel validate you ticket so 24 hours £10.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Thank you very much for your kind review, I do appreciate it

Its great too that you found our staff, food and rooms to your satisfaction

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great central location to enjoy the sites and shops of Dublin. Great variety available for breakfast. Staff are very welcoming and friendly especially the duty manager (Colm) who was very helpful on our arrival and throughout our stay. Rooms were nice sizes and beds were comfy. Would highly recommend to everybody.

Stayed: March 2018