“Convienent for Hotel”

Hong Hop
Ranked #1,012 of 2,700 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 March 2017

This was an easy option for the hotel stay and it was facing the hotel and the food was OK, I have had much better but I have had much worse. The service was very pleasant and not rushed and as we meet friends here to catch up it was a nice quiet place to talk.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I'll start by saying the service was superb, the waiter and two waitresses were very friendly and attentive.
The food on the other hand was just ok. I didn't I really enjoy either of my two courses and probably wouldn't return on that basis. Wasn't particularly cheap either.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Good experience dining in this establishment.
Great food,and friendly efficient staff.
Had a dish on my first visit ,which they "tweeked"slightly for me on my next,without any fuss.
Would recommend.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

We visited the Hong Hop at the weekend with a party of 12 including children. The food was really nice and they had a great selection. The price is quite reasonable also. The staff are friendly

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Brilliant and friendly staff great food in small servings so you can try lots of things, all of them delicious. 4 year old made welcome and lots of other children in at the time (18.00 - 19.30) well worth a visit.