“Super dumplings!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2016

The best place in Dublin I love their dumplings the service is fantastic the staff are so friendly it's my must go to place

8  Thank colettewilson15

Reviewed 27 August 2016

We were a group of eleven people from an office in the area and went to Musashi for lunchtime. Luckily the sun was shining and the staff were accommodating to join tables together so we could eat outside.
I personally find Musashi a good choice anyway, but this was the first time I went for lunch, and I wasn't disappointed. The lunch menu specials were very diverse. I picked the Ebi Tempura Rainbow Roll which proved to be great value (almost too much) and came with a super generous side of Wasabi.
Service was quick and friendly. I would definitely come back for another lunch.

8  Thank Laura B
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Nice food, with a good selection. My only gripe is the eagerness to clear away plates very quickly and often before others have finished eating. It makes it slightly uncomfortable when my plate is gone and friend is still eating!

3  Thank Largetogo
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I am in Dublin for work and this restaurant is a short walk away. I had a retake dish as I am skeptical to eat sushi in a new place. It was a good no thrills dish. The service was cordial.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

It;'s a nice room and the staff are attentive but the food is just alright. Unagi nigiri was generously portioned with rich oily fish but marred slightly with a few drops of an overly sweet sauce. The soft crab rolls were lacking in any crab flavour but were quite pleasant. The gyoza were very good and served with a nicely balanced sauce. In summary it's nice enough and not bad value.