“BEAUTIFUL B&B AND OWNERS ARE GREAT”
Review of Tinode House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dublin
Tinode House
Ranked #8 of 150 Dublin B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 November 2010

stayed here for one night. Did not meet Maureen but PJ was wonderful. When I arrived it was freezing cold outside but inside the B&B it was lovley and warm. I was given a single room at the front of the house which was perfect and so warm that I had to turn down the heating. Lovley and quiet and even the sounds from the street did not interrupt my sleep. Had the full irish next morning which was lovley and had a nice chat with PJ. Turned out that he was from the same neck of the woods as myself. Just want to say " WELL DONE FOLKS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK"

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
5  Thank BarneyLongford

Reviewed 22 November 2010

I spent 5 days at Tinode House in Dublin in October. Nice, comfortable experience. P.J.
the owner runs a nice tidy place, quiet, intimate, with a good breakfast (he will accomodate
vegetarian types and just about anybody else). The single room I had was smallish but
adequate for one and had a private shower. The nice thing about the B&B is that is only has
a few rooms so one is subjected to the usual busy, noisy parade of visitors that usually
comes with B&Bs. And it also allows P.J. to give personal attention to his guests.

Tinode is located just north of downtown Dublin and is very convenient by a host of buses to the city center. There are restaurants and pubs in the neighborhood within walking distance. I made a good choice and I think you will too.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
3  Thank huesebastian
Reviewed 27 October 2010

We originally booked a B&B across the street, but due to a maintenance issue, they changed our reservation to Tinode. It was a blessing in disguise! I hadn't seen Tinode when I was doing my B&B search, because it was listed under Drumcondra. I would recommend to everyone!

The owners were so nice and accommodating. The room was clean and fresh, and they wanted to make sure we had everything we needed. They offered me a hairdryer when I went down to breakfast with wet hair one morning! The breakfast was great! PJ will cook whatever you ask for! The coffee is wonderful...bread, jams, fruit, yogurt, fried eggs, bacon, tomatoes, etc. It was also very quiet in the hotel, and we slept really well. And they have free wi-fi!!!

The bus stop is a few feet down from the driveway of the B&B. We took it into Dublin everyday...about 10 minutes. Very easy to access, and PJ gives you a card for the hotel that lists the returning bus numbers. One night, we took a taxi back from O'Connell Bridge area, and it was 10 Euros.

We had a great stay, and look forward to our next trip back! Thanks, Tinode House!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nielmala
Reviewed 21 October 2010

Our first and last nights in Ireland were spent at the Tinode House near the airport. Our host, P.J., was very helpful with his vast knowledge of local restaurants, bus service, location of a nearby ATM and directions. In addition to assisting us with a rental car problem, he also provided us with a beautiful breakfast tray in our room the night before we left since we had to leave at 6AM - before breakfast time at the Tinode House. We couldn't have asked for a nicer place and a more accomodating host.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kaylee078
Reviewed 5 October 2010

My husband and I were lucky enough to stay at Tinode House for our first two nights in Ireland. After our long, long flight from Seattle, we were so appreciative that P.J. graciously allowed us to check in early. The room was very nicely appointed, comfortable, and immaculate. Breakfasts were lovely! P.J. is a font of knowledge and gives great tips about where to go and what to see in Dublin.

The B&B is conveniently located to the airport - just a short drive away. There's public transportation for quick trips into Dublin. The neighborhood is pleasant and there are some very nice little restaurants and pubs close by.

We loved our stay so much that we spent our last night in Ireland at Tinode House. When we have the opportunity to get back to Dublin, we will most definitely stay at here again. We couldn't have been happier with our selection. Thanks, P.J and Maureen!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple