2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$220
Agoda.comUS$218
PricelineUS$217
Hotels.comUS$220
TravelocityUS$220
Orbitz.comUS$220
1,710 results
All reviews irish night parnell square city centre o connell street temple bar croke park minute walk short break ireland receptionist buses euro twin liffey
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights, Saturday and Sunday.
The rooms are a good size, with really comfy beds, a little fridge and nespresso machine. The toiletries in the bathroom are lovely Rituals soaps and shampoo, and the whole room is spotlessly clean.
Despite being very close to the centre and the main road O’Connell street, it’s really quiet and peaceful. The location is fab, for both buses and a walk into town.
As Ireland are still using stronger COVID restrictions than England, the room refresh service is suspended, however we asked for more towels which were delivered quickly and with no issue.
The breakfast could do with some improvement, it is quite basic and not in keeping with how lovely the rest of the hotel is.
Overall, we would definitely stay again!

Room tip: Grab your own taxi from on the street - they add extra on if the hotel call it for you
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Danielle Griffiths, Marketing at The Belvedere Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2021

Dear Ella,

Thank you for the fabulous, five star review!! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that the service and room were of high-standard! We are also particularly glad to know that the location was central and convenient! We are very lucky to be located so close to O'Connell street and to Dublin's main shopping and restaurant district!

We hope to see you again next time you visit Dublin city!

Reviewed 17 September 2021

Nice hotel, near city's center in an area full of shops, café and public transportation and near to road which connects city with airport. The stuff very polite and helpful and the room clean and decent!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Danielle Griffiths, Marketing at The Belvedere Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2021

Dear Paris,

Thank you for the fabulous, five-star review. We are glad to hear that your experience at Belvedere Hotel Dublin was such a positive one, and that our room, service and location exceeded your expectations!

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 16 September 2021

stayed here last weekend 2 nights at a cost of 505 Euro, at this price would have expected a decent breakfast,can honestly say worst breakfast i have been served in any hotel. Supposedly cooked fresh from kitchen,scrambled egg obviously done in a microwave, cold and solid lumps, bacon so hard and dried up that looked like it was cooked hours earlier and sausages from a deep fat fryer. Must have run of individual butter portions as got a chunk of butter cut off a block with the paper wrapping still on it sitting on cold toast. Experience so bad didn't even take breakfast on the second day even though it was paid for.

Date of stay: September 2021
Danielle Griffiths, Marketing at The Belvedere Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2021

Dear Patricia,

Thank you for the feedback. We would like to sincerely apologise on the shortcomings you experienced during your stay at our hotel, particularly breakfast. We can assure you that this is not the usual standard of service or quality that we offer to our guests.

We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed 30 August 2021 via mobile

My husband and I have just had a 3 night stay here and enjoyed it very much. The location is very good just a little off o connell Street. Ideal for strolling in to town every evening for dinner and exploring the city. Our room was decorated recently I would say and had everything you could want including a really lovely shower. We booked a superior double and although it had everything we needed it was quite small. The staff are all really lovely and helpful in all areas of the hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice available but might I suggest the hotel invest in a toaster as we had to ask the poor girl to re do our toast 3 times as it was just warm bread so we would recommend this hotel to anyone and would definitely stay here again
Caroline
Ireland

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Danielle Griffiths, Marketing at The Belvedere Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2021

Hi Caroline,

Thank you so much for the fabulous review! We are delighted to know that you and your husband had such an enjoyable stay in our hotel! We are also thrilled to hear that you liked our new Superior Double room and that you found our location central and convenient.

We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 28 August 2021

I choose this hotel due to it's distance from the Mater hospital (less than 1 km), my trip to Dublin on this occasion was to be close to my husband who spent 8 Days in the ICU. My initial booking was made based on location - but I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in. The front desk staff were superb - check in was smooth - I was given a beautiful room - which was spotless. The bed was so comfortable, the bathroom perfect with both regular and rain head shower. As a solo traveller on this occasion, I felt very secure in this hotel for my duration - everyone from front end staff, restaurant staff and security - helped me so much along the way - which was so very appreciated. As I didn't have an exact schedule of how long I required my room for - I initially booked 2 nights and then extended night by night as I received news from the Hospital - The past week has not been the best for me - but the staff at the Belvedere were my new family and helped me get through day by day.. for that I will be eternal grateful. Next time I need to stay in Dublin - I won't need to think what hotel I should choose - this is my go to hotel in the future. Thanks to all of the staff for their welcome and support.
The food - I had breakfast and Dinner each day - and the quality, layout and service was wonderful. In this time of Covid - the staff and hotel adhered to Covid rules which ensured that customers and staff were safe. The breakfast was a buffet style for cereal, juices, etc and you order your hot plate.. Dinner menu has a nice choice and food is delicious.

Date of stay: August 2021
Sylwia Bednarek, General Manager at The Belvedere Hotel Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2021

Hi Kate,

Thank you for the lovely, detailed review. We are very happy to hear that you were looked after so attentively by our team during your stay with us. We are also delighted to hear that the food, rooms and service exceeded your expectations. I will personally let the team know of your kind words and positive experience.

Wishing your husband a speedy recovery. Hopefully, we can welcome you both back to the Belvedere for a relaxed leisure stay in the near future.

Warmest regards from myself and all of the Belvedere Team