2,689 results
All reviews dubliner bar aviva stadium city centre bit dated bar food trinity college temple bar ballsbridge embassy ireland ciara rds pub rugby dart taxis
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Rooms were dated but clean and maintained...Road noise was noticeable and distracting...limited facilities on site with no workout or fitness room...staff was friendly and helpful...on site restaurants served good quality food

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jmcpher687
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay at Ballsbridge!! Very special mention to Desmond !! we were nervous as i had my mum and my little toddler with me .
Desmond was so forthcoming with tour ideas and gave us the best advice to utilise 3 days . He could be a great tour guide along with the reception staff !! Friendly , patient , knowledgable . Please ask for him if you visit the hotel !! Thank you Desmond for your patience in answering my million questions . Defo coming back x

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sneha a
Callum M, Manager at Ballsbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear sneha a,
I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time in sharing your kind feedback. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your experience at Ballsbridge Hotel. In particular, I am pleased to read your kind works regarding Desmond. I am thrilled to hear you received such fantastic Customer Service. Desmond is a fantastic asset to our team and a shining example of good service from your lovely review. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Kindest Regards
Emma Kane
Sales & Marketing Executive

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My wife and I went to this hotel because 1) it was reasonably priced, 2) it had received good reviews and 3) it was only a few hundred yards from the Aviva stadium where we were going to watch the rugby. We were upgraded to a junior suite for free and the room was big, comfortable and we were able to enjoy 3 nights uninterrupted sleep as the hotel was quiet, despite being full. We ate in the hotel and the food was good and reasonably priced. The breakfast was first rate. However, the standout praise must be reserved for all of the staff who were excellent in every way. It would be remiss not to mention young Cian from the restaurant and Brigata at reception. I would have no hesitation recommending this hotel and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Callum M, Manager at Ballsbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Kevin246,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and i will be surely passing your kind comments back to the team. I do hope to welcome you back to the Ballsbridge Hotel in the very near future. Please visit Ballsbridgehotel.com for best available rates.

Kind regards,

Callum McBreen
Deputy General Manger
Ballsbridge Hotel

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was in Dublin for a few days for my studies and as a student funds are somewhat limited. Three of us were travelling together and were able to get a triple room for a very reasonable rate. The downstairs of the hotel is lovely but the rooms need a little upgrading but everywhere is clean and the beds were comfortable. No complaints.

Room Tip: Rooms not facing a main street will be a little quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank JadisinIreland

Dear JadisinIreland,
Thank you for your review and I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us during your studies. I will share your valued feedback with the team and I hope we will have the pleasure of taking care of you again in 2018.

Kindest Regards,
Emma Kane
Sales & Marketing Executive

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Fab hotel and excellent customer services especially from Stephan at the front desk,
who couldn’t do enough to help us.
Reasonable price for a quality hotel.
It’s ideally located just a short distance from Dublin City centre.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hoadley86
Callum M, Manager at Ballsbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Hoadley86,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback in relation to our hotel.

I am thriled to hear you receieved such great Customer Service from our team especially Stephen. Stephen is one of our 4 Front Office Supevisors and is a fantastic asset to our team and a shining example of good service from your lovely review.

I am delighted you found us of good quality and that you found our location good and we do hope to have the oppurtunity to welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards,