“Best Korean food and Sushi in Town!”
Review of Arisu

Arisu
Ranked #499 of 2,912 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I can only highly recommend this place! the food is fantastic - we had the all you can eat menu and it was the best sushi I had in a long time. Moreover, the staff is incredibly nice. The whole place is a must go!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I am a fan of Korean food and this place nailed it. Was here with a group of friends who are all love Korean food. We ordered 2 bbq set for 2 and some other sides. We all were impressed. Food was really good and the atmosphere was great. The only think to complain was the staff was not really helpful, probably because it was very busy when we visited. Other than that, all good.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I've been here for the second time and I think it will be the last.
While I can't say there's anything wrong about the restaurant, it's so boring and average that it's easy to find better asian alternatives in Dublin and specially in Capel Street for the same price.
The BBQ is tasteless and the portions are relatively small. One portion isn't enough for someone that eats well. Also the extraction system it close to irrelevant. Prepare to change clothes after a visit to Arisu because of the smell.
The Korean food is good and well served.
The staff is nice and helpful.

1  Thank Tiago S
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I'd not eaten at a Korean restaurant before, and was looking forward to the experience. The decoration is more cafe than restaurant, but I don't mind this if main effort goes into the food. We ordered a couple of the set BBQ dishes, seafood noodles and some steamed dumplings.
+ Quantity of food great.
+ Marinades, spicy salads, dumplings and noodles were delicious.
+ Experience of your own BBQ in the centre of the table was great.
+ Great waiter, chatty (maybe too chatty), and cooked the meat well
- Other waiter tried to plate up uncooked chicken, but when asked to leave it until cooked, did so.
- Prawns were still half frozen when put on BBQ.

In terms of value for money, pretty average. But well worth doing at least once and forming your own view on a revisit! Oh, and try out the Korean lager. Smooth and easy to drink.

1  Thank PHIreland
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Ate here this evening and I must say it's amazing. My girlfriend and I are new to Korean food but if this is anything to go by, it could quickly become my favourite Asian cuisine. Ordered fried dumplings to start and they were crisp on the outside and juicy in the middle. For the main event, I ordered the Korean Set Box A so I could try a few things at once. The portions are huge and the dish was so tasty that we argued over what was nicer and why. My girlfriend got Pa Dak which are crispy chicken wings served with a spicy sauce and spicy leek salad. I tried that and it was delicious. All in all, it was a great meal which didn't break the bank. There was so much food that we got the remainder to take away, so lunch is sorted for tomorrow. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank ActionBronson88