“What a great place!”

Ranked #17 of 2,822 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$10 - US$17
Cuisines: American, Irish, Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We have Great Food, Great Service & Great FUN. We like Happy People & making Happier people. We're here to have Fun & Everyone is welcome. We're NOT fine Dining, we're just easy going.... Located in the heart of Dublin. Bleecker Street is the most authentic New York styled Cafe Bar Restaurant in town. Come For The Food or Drink & Stay For the Craic... :)
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We had so much fun! The owner took the time to chat with us and we had a fresh prepared meal that tasted wonderful! Everyone here was very hard working, they just renovated and it looked great!

2  Thank Jennifer M

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Just been to bleecker street cafe bar on dorset street for lunch on a cold and rainy day and ordered stew from the menu and wow its was so nice i asked for more ,just like oliver twist only i got more when i asked the lovely staff.Went down lovely with a glass of spanish red wine.
Bar has just been totally renovated and looks amazing.

1  Thank Shay H
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Came here for a early dinner and just found it to be a normal home cooked meal. I enjoyed my meal but didn’t leave me wanting it again.
The portions size are great and service was good.
Environment was 80’s Americana.
In a day or two I will have forgotten this meal.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

We called in here for dinner on a cold winter's night when visiting Dublin. As vegetarians we were delighted to see all the options. The cocktails were delicious and the service was charming and efficient. The food wasn't haute cuisine but it was enjoyable, with plenty of fresh veggies. The owner, Johnnie, kindly put some of our favourite music on the jukebox which only added to our enjoyment.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

OK - so it's a street cafe themed in the 80's ..... look at my 'name' .... I am an almost grey nomad ... I felt right at home !

Great songs .... I think we were all humming away. Lovely food, great service ... free biscuits !

Highly recommended