“Walk in..Hungry & Cold...”
Review of Captain America's

Captain America's
Ranked #920 of 2,818 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Snowy day... Food arrived within 5 mins..Burger hot...Beer cold...Presentation a bit bland....Staff courteous....value for money.... 20 euro for beer and Burger... lots of family's with children so I'd say a step up from McDonald's. Wouldn't entise me back but would prob call again

PressUpEntertainment, Manager at Captain America's, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hi John ,

Thank you for leaving your feedback and taking the time to review.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Food is always lovely here, try the milkshakes they are amazing (as are the cocktails!).. prices are on the dearer side but they do some offers around lunchtime etc

Hi Donna ,

Thank you for taking the time to review us here at captain americas.

Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We ate here with our two kids recently and whilst the food was ok, it is overpriced. We shared a chilli beef nachos to start and asked for just melted cheese on them and the rest to be brought separately. We got a small bowl of chilli, jalapenos and a small bowl of salsa.....no guacamole or sour cream and at €11.95 we thought that was a bit mean.
Ribs and burgers were fine but Edie Rockets burger by far superior. Kids had lasagne and burger and chips which they enjoyed.
Our waiter however was fantastic, a college student called Sean who was attentive, efficient and had such a lovely manner. He was a real gem!

PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Captain America's, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Hi Gbecks72
Thank you for your recent review. I am glad to read you enjoyed the service Sean provided on the day. I will pass this on to him as I know it will make his day!
With regards to your food on the day I am more than happy to look into the reasons why it was not up to our usual standards. Feel free to contact me at blanch@captainamericas.com
I look forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Dave

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Came here after the zoo. The place was almost empty, about 5-6 other tables. We were seated and given menus. We waited about 20 minutes for our order to be taken. In which time two other tables had been seated and had orders taken. So eventually I went to the bar to and asked for our orders to be taken. We would have walked out if we hadn’t had drinks in front of us. Within 5 minutes of our order been taken our food was on the table. Which totally confused me. Fajitas with freshly cooked chicken, onions, peppers etc and a large mince burger with Chili fries all ready in under 5 minutes. My chips were hot and the chili thrown on top of them was cold to the touch. My burger was warm at most...My partners chicken was dry. There was no way this food was cooked fresh. Very disappointing!! If you are thinking of going to Captain America’s I would recommend going across the road to TGI Friday’s as they have a similar menu with much better food and service!!

PressUpEntertainment, Manager at Captain America's, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Hi Daryl,

Firstly I would like to thank you for your feedback. Customer feedback is extremely important to us as it gives us an insight from the customer’s point of view and enables us to identify any potential problems or issues that might have gone unnoticed or have been overlooked.
I would like to apologize for the level of service you received here with us at Blanchardstown. All our floor staff are extensively trained in every aspect of customer service which is why I was deeply alarmed to read your e-mail.
I am currently conducting an investigation into why the level of service you received did not meet our high standards.
If you be able to provide me with a few more details of your visit,
This would greatly assist me.
If you would like to email us here at blanch@captainamericas.com.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Went on a Saturday while shopping at the local shopping centre. Had a good experience, people were friendly and took orders quickly. Food was pleasant, no big expectations. Huge portion sizes making it worth the cost.

Hi Thomas ,

Thank you for taking the time to review Captain americas Blanchardstown. Really look to here all the feedback.