“Birthday dinner”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Lively atmosphere. Excellent waitress, nothing was any trouble at all. Very friendly and obliging. Food was fab really enjoyed will definitely return.

PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Captain America's, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Hi ,

Im glad to hear you had a ice time for your bday , I will be sure to pass all comments on to the staff .

Hope to see you soon .

Regards
Lyndsey

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Went here for my son's birthday dinner. Have previously eaten in the other branch on Grafton Street which is a small enough place , but here is the complete opposite. The decor was brilliantly done, There are plenty of tables and we did not have to wait to be seated. The waitress was very helpful and friendly and was great with the kids. The lady doing the balloon animals for the little ones kept the restaurant entertained.
The food was served fast and was absolutely delicious. The portion sizes were huge and the prices were very reasonable.
Will definitely be returning again.

PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Captain America's, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Hi Ponner ,

Thanks so much for your feedback , Its great to hear good feedback.

I will pass your comments on to the staff here at captains.

Hope to see you all soon.

Regards
Lyndsey

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I was in captain Americas on Friday evening for a friends birthday, staff were very accommodating as there was less of us than we had booked. Our server (michala) was attentive and couldn't do more for us dropping refills to our table before we even asked. Will definitely be back again soon. Great spot for a meal and drinks!

PressUpEntertainment, Manager at Captain America's, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Hi Ellie

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. I am delighted you enjoyed your recent visit with us here in Blanchardstown. I will pass your feedback on to Michaela she'll be delighted that you mentioned her.
Looking forward to your next visit

Sean

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Blanchardstown for a couple do days and I tried this restaurant while searching for a tasty steak. This location is fine for families and young people ad well. I took a Guinness and one ribeye steak with mushroom sausage and potatoes. Steak was very good and tasty maybe Service not to fast but meanwhile I had time to check some old vinyl's cover around. You can try to find out your favorite. I finally paid 27 eur. I'll probably come back to try some one of the burgers.

PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Captain America's, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Hi Beemertom,
Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted you enjoyed your recent visit with us here in Blanchardstown. I will pass your feedback on to the staff ad I know they will enjoy reading it.
Looking forward to your next visit
Dave

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I am disappointed in the food and cleanliness of this resturant i feel it has really gone down hill!! I was here today with my mam ans sister and was left disappointed.... we ordered a the combo starter for 14.99 and was left unsatisfied! It was placed in 3 small bowls the majority of the bowl filled with wedges and 1 jalapeño popper 1 mozerella stick 1 crumbed mushroom and 1 goujon!! And the rest wedges!!!! Then we ordered from the lunch menu... got our food and drinks and our server was very helpful with extra sauces ect. When i was nearly finished my coke i looked at the glass which was filthy!!!! I was disgusted that i had dranky coke out of a glass that had lemon residue left all over the inside and soap scum from the dishwasher!! I told the waiter who just apologies! I am 6 months pregnant and this completly turned me off my food knowing that i had been drinking coke with soap scum and lemon bits and god knows what else left in my glass!! I am a regular vistor to this resturant but that was my last visit!!

PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Captain America's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Hi Tazz B
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit. I am glad to read your server was satisfactory however I am quite alarmed to read your comments regarding your food and drink as we at Captain Americas pride ourselves on our high standards of food quality and hygiene. I am currently looking in to the reasons why your experience was not up to our usual standards, to help me do this please feel free to contact me at david@captainamericas.com with a few further details like time, location in the restaurant you were sitting, description of your server and if you still have your receipt there is a chk number towards the top right corner. This will enable me to take a much closer look.
I would like to apologize for your experience and be assured your feedback is being taken very seriously.
Dave