“Lovely Lunch”

Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a very nice lunch in Captain Americas with a friend. Very friendly staff, very reasonable prices and a nice menu full of burgers, steaks, chicken and pasta- a decent varied bill of fare.
The lunch special for €10 is excellent value. Like all Captain Americas it has great decor with magazine covers, memorabilia and curios. A really nice place.

PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Captain America's, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Hi Bozeman-Dublin,
Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted you guys enjoyed our restaurant so much and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

After visiting this establishment last night (31st March) my partner ordered the baby back ribs with fries. He ate away to his delight only to return to our hotel that evening and became violently ill with diarrhoea today he's even worse with a high fever. After visiting the doctor he was diagnosed with Salmonella poisoning. I suggest you put the boot into your kitchen staff!!! Absolutely fuming beyond words!!!!

PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Captain America's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Hi Tier86,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit with us here in Captain Americas Blanchardstown. I am surprised and alarmed to read of your husbands distress. I am extremely interested in discussing this matter further with you as we at Captain Americas adhere to strict hygiene procedures and quality standards. I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. Feel free to contact me and my team at blanch@captainamericas.com.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We were seated very quickly and were assigned a waiter, his name was Anthony. He was friendly, pleasant and very helpful. The food was excellent and received extra free soft drinks with our meal. And the meal was not overly expensive neither, considering the excellent service provided. We will be back again soon.

PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Captain America's, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Hi JohnPFKane,
Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted you found our service and value to a high standard. I will pass your feedback on to Anthony and the team whom I know will enjoy reading it.
Looking forward to your next visit
Regards

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I visited Captain Americas on Tuesday last week with a couple of friends for the second time. Nothing but a great experience. Staff and food were great. A lovely atmosphere in the restaurant. Will definitely be back again.

Hi Elliekennedy86,
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am delighted you and your friends had such a great time with us last Tuesday. I will pass your feedback on to the team working that night.
Looking forward to your next visit

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

An overpriced fast food joint , himself did enjoy the burger , service was a bit odd with no cutlery been given for main course or dessert had to go to the hut area both times , children did enjoy the balloon modelling , toilets were not very clean with lots of toilet roll everywhere and locks broken off the cubicle doors and this was shortly after opening time

1  Thank Carolejx
PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Captain America's, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Hi Carolejx,
Thank you for your review. Although I am glad to read you guys enjoyed our food however I find your other points quite alarming. I am currently investigating the reasons as to why your experience was tainted. Feel free to discuss this matter further with me at david@captainamericas.com. Be assured I am taking this matter seriously and every effort will be made to ensure a repeat does not happen in the future