“Best brownies ever”

Ranked #8 of 58 Dessert in Dublin
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Deli, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Award winning, child friendly & customer focused community cafe. Our aim is to provide fresh, locally sourced homecooked food with friendly efficient service in a relaxing neighbourhood environment.
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Snickers brownies here are absolutely amazing I always check to see if they have them would highly recommend

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I have to thank the wonderful waitress in this fantastic bar for helping me when i took ill. She did not panic and got me safely to a taxi . Unfortunately i dont know her name . So from my wife and I please accept my thanks . Oh and evwn though i did not get to finish my meal it was delicious and i will return .

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Was in the area and found this cosy roadside store. Excellent menu with plenty of options to choose from. I went for the scrambled eggs with sausages and bacon with the kennedys home made brown bread.

Really tasty especially the bread which was gorgeous. Will be back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

It's so unfortunate the customer service here is so so bad as the coffee is amazing. Best coffee if tasted but you will wait up to 30 mins for a take away coffee at least. Staff look extremely flustered and unorganized and are very very slow.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Went there one morning for a breakfast, 5 people were already sitting in 5 different tables and all of them was already served, before me one me sit down and ordered an irish breakfast and after they took my order, was only porridge and orange juice, the irish breakfast arrived and i saw the man eating it stand up and paying for it, i was still there and my porridge did not arrived yet... behind the bar 2 girls were working a lot preparing food for the take away... 2 others girls were behind the bar chatting and giggling .. after half hour i stand up and i went to the bar pay for the orange juice, the girls did not give a damm about the fact that i was not served and the just reply that the kitchen was busy preparing food for the other people that were seated before me..... ( already served when i have arrived...)

Date of visit: July 2018