“fun spot”
Review of D two

D two
Ranked #1,252 of 2,639 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We enjoyed lunch and drinks. They have a heated beer garden and lots of nooks to socialize. Our adult children loved the night life.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

The "Eat as you can" buffet is really basic, I didn't appreciate at all. Low quality of food.
Don't like so much the atmosphere for a Pub.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I went on two occasions to this bar, one was to the watch the football; it has lots of screen so ideal. The second was on the same night with my friends. It was fine fir a dance but not somewhere I wouldn't hurry back to as there isn't much character or atmosphere. But good for the footy and a drink/dance!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Great atmosphere and great Guinness! The bar does attract a lot of younger people and was exceptionally busy due to the Walees v Ireland rugby match. They have 30 screens for watching sport.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

I have been to dtwo on nights out and I would like to mention before i begin that I've never had a bad experience until now. My friend and I went to the cloakroom at the end of the night and were given a very rude service by one of the girls working there. I understand it's always busy and stressful at the end of the night. We thought at first she was a bit rude but didn't say anything, next thing another employee asked us for our tickets even though we had already been served and seemed really annoyed and impatient when we told her this. We were taken aback by the pure rudeness of these girls and said to each other how shocked we were by their reactions. We waited about 5 minutes for our stuff and when your employee came back she told us in a very sarcastic tone that all the employees could 'hear what we were saying' and to 'have a good night'. I did not appreciate being talked down to as if I was really drunk when all I did was comment on how they were so rude to us initially when we were nothing but polite in asking for our stuff back. I would appreciate if management would take this review into consideration because I really felt that it was not fair for a customer to be talked down to in such a way that made me feel as if I was in the wrong for waiting in line and getting my possessions back. Thanks.