All reviews rain shower sister hotel great hotel king size bed merrion square the breakfast area up to date perfect location temple bar area spacious room fantastic stay train station dublin hotel air conditioning stayed here for nights enjoyed our stay walking distance
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel appears to have been renovated recently, and it is a mid-century modern delight. The service was impeccable, and the location was amazing. There are, however, a few tiny things I wish could be changed. For example, there is no place to hang a towel in the bathroom. There are no recycling bins in the room, so papers and bottles have to be put in the garbage, and there isn't a luggage rack. Some of these might be cultural (perhaps recycling is more Canadian than Irish, and perhaps most people unpack their suitcase fully). But these little things are available in most hotels at this price range in most countries to which I have traveled. Still, I would return!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank MandyJ2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind review and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay was.

Overall, I am chuffed that you had a lovely stay which as always is our number one goal to all of our valued guests. With your measured review you have made some valid points that I will certainly look into to see if its viable for us.

Thank you for your custom and knowing you would stay again is the best endorsement we could receive.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Only setback is that theres not many choices of restaurants unless you head towards temple bar. Otherwise a really nice place to stay. The rooms were spacious and clean. Definitely would recommend to others & would most definitely come back

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Avtar-H

Dear guest,

Its fantastic that we seem to have met and exceeded your expectations throughout your stay, next time you are with us please let me know as there is a good variation of different dinner options within close proximity of the hotel. I am sorry that we didn't make this readily available for you this time around.

Thank you for your custom and knowing you would stay again and recommend us is the best endorsement we could receive.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

We just spent one night at the Alex before leaving the country. The room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. They also put out a very nice breakfast spread. It is centrally located if you are planning to explore Dublin.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sam K

Dear guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your night with us, a pity it was only the one night on this occasion. We are very lucky with our location knowing that all of what Dublin has to offer is very accessible. In particular I am pleased that you found the room to be comfortable and that we set you on your way with a good breakfast.

Thank you for your custom and I hope we can welcome you back to us again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, stylish rooms with plenty of space. All staff helpful and tasty breakfast. Would recommend to all my friends and family and would certainly stay again. Parking a little bit fiddly but it’s a town centre hotel so can’t complain too much

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank ad_clarky

Dear guest,

Its fantastic that we seem to have met and exceeded your expectations throughout your stay. In particular I am pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast offering.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I could not thank Loredana and the rest of the Alex’ personnel for the most wonderful and peaceful night that I spent at this beautiful hotel!
All I ask for when I travel across the Atlantics is a good night sleep. And they delivered:
- Loredana was very kind to give me a quiet room;
- Hotel has most comfortable beds;
- Its location is close to all the attractions but far enough to have a quality sleep;
- it’s newly renovated and stylish, yet classy
Thank you so much!
EH

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank SiberianVoyager

Dear guest,

The team here take great pride in knowing that our valued guests had a great time in the hotel. Loredana in particular will be chuffed to hear your generous feedback.