“Great value and delicious food”

Tolteca Mexican Style Grill
Ranked #1,215 of 2,728 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 November 2011

In this mexican restaurant you get the best burritos in Dublin. There are not too many seats so make sure that you do not go there in rush-hour (either 18-20 or lunchtime). However, if you want to treat yourself, you should definitely stop by this place, it is worth it!

Even though a burrito is about 8 or 9 Euro it is worth it, because it is so big that you wont be hungry for hours. It is also open until 11 at night, which is great if you do not have a regular schedule or do not have the time to stop by during the day.

1  Thank idha

Reviewed 5 October 2011

Had never heard of the place before we went but I adore burritos. There was a nice atmosphere to the place, the staff were friendly and most importantly the burritos were delicious!! I had the steak burrito, I would give it 5 stars and would recommend the place to anyone! It will definitely be a regular spot for me in future

1  Thank Suzanne_Dub
Reviewed 25 September 2011

This a hugely welcome addition to the Baggot St./Ballsbridge area of South Dublin City. It only opened this summer but already I've gone there 4 times, that says it all. Its like Chipotle, for those from the states. One thing though- Tolteca should offer people tap water. The tap water in the Baggot St area is perfectly fine and not everyone wants to incur the (environmental-carbon) cost of bottled water in plastic bottles. Its not a deal breaker but its an important point. Put in some fountains! Oh and beware - no beer on sale. Pity.

2  Thank kieran80
Reviewed 17 September 2011

My wife and I were in Searsons on Baggot Street for an early evening pint and decided to get a couple of Burritos to take home for dinner. Although this is food served fast, it is not fast food! It's delicious, feels and tastes healthy and fresh! Be warned though, you will be full after eating here but at least it doesn't feel like an unhealthy full!

Will I go back again? Definitely!

2  Thank ryans_trips
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I cannot understand the reviews below, I have eaten in Tolteca a few times now and cannot fault it. My 1st time there the staff talked me through the options, I decided to go with the healthier option of the bowl rather than a burrito, and having the option of brown and white rice was also a plus! I liked seeing the chef's behind the counter preparing everything, you know its fresh as can be, and the counter staff are very helpful. I think Tolteca is a great addition to Baggot St and happy to see it being busy day and night !

1  Thank jmck08