“Great experience at Belluccis”

Bellucci Italian Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
Ranked #467 of 2,926 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$17 - US$34
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Italian Restaurant and Cocktail Bar set in the heart of Dublin embassy belt and close to most of Dublins top Hotels.
Reviewed 9 September 2015

It is difficult to find a good Italian restaurant while traveling away from home but I found one. Very nice atmosphere and the wait staff were excellent. I had a linguini dish with mussels and prawns in a red sauce which was out of this world. Together with my red tomato and onion salad, I was more than satisfied. I also found the wine list to be pretty good as well. To top off everything they even had almond biscotti which are my favorite with a cup of coffee. I would highly recommend a visit and personally will be back soon.

1  Thank CARNQ75

Reviewed 6 September 2015

We were staying at the Intercontinental Hotel which is a very short walk away and booked dinner at Bellucci.
We sat in the terrace room which had a lovely romantic atmosphere.
The waiting staff were friendly and attentive.
Our meal was delicious I had a Sicilian antipasti and Risotto. The risotto was the best I've ever eaten, really tasty.

1  Thank Kate4416
Reviewed 2 September 2015

This was our second time to visit Belluccis and once again we weren't disappointed. We were greeted by a lovely young lady {I think the manager} who asked us where we'd like to sit. She suggested we sit inside in a booth which was lovely and private but yet you could still enjoy the atmosphere of the restaurant. She took our coats and gave us our menus, a very friendly lady. Two other waiting staff were also on and both were very friendly and helpful and had lovely welcoming smiles on the faces. We both opted for the prawn starter as we had them the last time we were there and are so good, glad to say they didn't disappoint. We then has fillet steak which was cooked to our liking, I requested pepper sauce instead of the sauce served with the steak and this was no problem. The only thing I didn't like was the potatoes that came with it and it would have been a nice touch to serve it with onions. We then had dessert mine was mixed sorbets and my partner had profiteroles just the perfect finish. We then had a brandy and unfortunately there was bits of cork in mine and my partners glass was filthy. When we pointed this out to the waitress she was very apologetic and the manager brought us two fresh spotless glasses and again was very quick to apologise. Overall we had a great night out and we would definitely recommend you try this restaurant. We will be back and I can't complement the staff highly enough. The owner is on holidays at the moment and can I just say if you are reading this you need not worry as the team you have there are doing a great job and looking after Belluccis extremely well. Well done to you all.

2  Thank princessleahmypet
Reviewed 27 August 2015

We stumbled on this place while looking for another nearby, wood-fired pizza place and decided to give it a try. We did order drinks with our meal, but seemed to disappoint our wait staff that we didn't buy a bottle of wine. Once we moved past that hurdle, all went well. Our food was well prepared, our server(s) were attentive, and the sampler desert that our server recommended was simply amazing! I would classify the meal as a bit over-priced, but the atmosphere and attention to detail balanced things out.

1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Went to this restaurant as they were part of hilife so I booked to get buy one get one free, which I mentioned on the phone!! Ate our meal which was average at best!! then when the bill came I showed them my hilife card and they said OH we actually dont accept them anymore, even though they still have it on the hilife app???? He was EXTREMELY RUDE and unhelpful! will never be going to this restaurant again and would tell everyone to STAY AWAY!!! go somewhere else there are plenty of other nicer restaurants around

4  Thank jen551