“Highly recommend this Restaurant!!!!”

Bellucci Italian Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
Ranked #411 of 2,729 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$19 - US$37
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2015

This was our second time to visit Belluccis and once again we weren't disappointed. We were greeted by a lovely young lady {I think the manager} who asked us where we'd like to sit. She suggested we sit inside in a booth which was lovely and private but yet you could still enjoy the atmosphere of the restaurant. She took our coats and gave us our menus, a very friendly lady. Two other waiting staff were also on and both were very friendly and helpful and had lovely welcoming smiles on the faces. We both opted for the prawn starter as we had them the last time we were there and are so good, glad to say they didn't disappoint. We then has fillet steak which was cooked to our liking, I requested pepper sauce instead of the sauce served with the steak and this was no problem. The only thing I didn't like was the potatoes that came with it and it would have been a nice touch to serve it with onions. We then had dessert mine was mixed sorbets and my partner had profiteroles just the perfect finish. We then had a brandy and unfortunately there was bits of cork in mine and my partners glass was filthy. When we pointed this out to the waitress she was very apologetic and the manager brought us two fresh spotless glasses and again was very quick to apologise. Overall we had a great night out and we would definitely recommend you try this restaurant. We will be back and I can't complement the staff highly enough. The owner is on holidays at the moment and can I just say if you are reading this you need not worry as the team you have there are doing a great job and looking after Belluccis extremely well. Well done to you all.

2  Thank princessleahmypet

Reviewed 27 August 2015

We stumbled on this place while looking for another nearby, wood-fired pizza place and decided to give it a try. We did order drinks with our meal, but seemed to disappoint our wait staff that we didn't buy a bottle of wine. Once we moved past that hurdle, all went well. Our food was well prepared, our server(s) were attentive, and the sampler desert that our server recommended was simply amazing! I would classify the meal as a bit over-priced, but the atmosphere and attention to detail balanced things out.

1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Went to this restaurant as they were part of hilife so I booked to get buy one get one free, which I mentioned on the phone!! Ate our meal which was average at best!! then when the bill came I showed them my hilife card and they said OH we actually dont accept them anymore, even though they still have it on the hilife app???? He was EXTREMELY RUDE and unhelpful! will never be going to this restaurant again and would tell everyone to STAY AWAY!!! go somewhere else there are plenty of other nicer restaurants around

4  Thank jen551
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Recently visited this gem of a place in Ballsbridge. I'm not really a pizza eater as I try to watch the calories but by God, when I saw the "Gamberi e Spinach" pizza on the gourmet pizza menu, I had too have it! Mouth-watering tiger prawns on a pizza! Delicious.
The Staff were super friendly and have to say, pleasing on the eye too!
I found the service to be hassle-free and prompt.
I think they've created a very relaxing atmosphere there with the soft background music and subtle lighting - very relaxing actually. Until I slipped back out into the hustle and bustle of Dublin 4!
I'd recommend this place to any of my family, friends, and work colleagues have decided to give it a shot too as the prices were very reasonable for lunch. All with my reputation and word intact!

1  Thank jameslmk
Reviewed 19 August 2015

Very poor attitude to clients and poor customer service. During a recent lunchtime visit to the restaurant with a family party of four I noticed that there a hair or fibre of some sort in a meatball dish. I brought this to the attention of the waitress. After 15 minutes a replacement dish arrived with no explanation as to the hair.
When the time came to pay the bill there was no mention or acknowledgment of the incident. After settling the bill at the table I waited at the entrance to speak with the manager. Having hovered at the reception in sight of the manager for five minutes while the he attended to other guests I explained what had happened. His response was "No one told me about it until one second ago when they saw you standing there!" No apology or explanation.
We will not be back. Appears to be a total lack of interest in delivering service and winning return diners.

2  Thank TMW2602