“Most enjoyable atmosphere and food”

Bellucci Italian Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
Ranked #411 of 2,729 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$19 - US$37
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Recently visited this gem of a place in Ballsbridge. I'm not really a pizza eater as I try to watch the calories but by God, when I saw the "Gamberi e Spinach" pizza on the gourmet pizza menu, I had too have it! Mouth-watering tiger prawns on a pizza! Delicious.
The Staff were super friendly and have to say, pleasing on the eye too!
I found the service to be hassle-free and prompt.
I think they've created a very relaxing atmosphere there with the soft background music and subtle lighting - very relaxing actually. Until I slipped back out into the hustle and bustle of Dublin 4!
I'd recommend this place to any of my family, friends, and work colleagues have decided to give it a shot too as the prices were very reasonable for lunch. All with my reputation and word intact!

1  Thank jameslmk

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Very poor attitude to clients and poor customer service. During a recent lunchtime visit to the restaurant with a family party of four I noticed that there a hair or fibre of some sort in a meatball dish. I brought this to the attention of the waitress. After 15 minutes a replacement dish arrived with no explanation as to the hair.
When the time came to pay the bill there was no mention or acknowledgment of the incident. After settling the bill at the table I waited at the entrance to speak with the manager. Having hovered at the reception in sight of the manager for five minutes while the he attended to other guests I explained what had happened. His response was "No one told me about it until one second ago when they saw you standing there!" No apology or explanation.
We will not be back. Appears to be a total lack of interest in delivering service and winning return diners.

2  Thank TMW2602
Reviewed 16 August 2015

I've just had one of my best meals ever in Bellucci's Restaurant in Dublin. It's becoming increasingly rare to find an Italian restaurant that's not all pasta, pizza and families but this is it. Fine dining Italian with an emphasis on quality seafood yet not too expensive. My sea bass was perfect while my partner had the cod special. They have a pizza oven but maybe that's for next time. The Maitre'd who welcomed us was very efficient and friendly. She was also very beautiful and gave great advice on the cocktails. I'll definitely be back. A little out of the way but worth the effort

1  Thank belacqua2015
Reviewed 15 August 2015

I really wish I read the reviews here prior to dining at this establishment. Abysmal service, and judging by management's bad attitude to criticism on here I certainly will never return to give them a second chance.

3  Thank pgriffin2015
Reviewed 11 August 2015

We stopped in for lunch. Our waitress was very Italion, and spoke somewhat broken English, but was very attentive. The food was plentiful and delicious. The bread was outstanding; freshly baked.

1  Thank Ncoasttravler