“Amazing place ”

The Harbourmaster
Ranked #639 of 2,935 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: he Harbourmaster is located in the heart of Dublin’s ever growing and bustling business district, the IFSC. Our fabulous former Dock Office / Harbourmaster house was first built in the 1830’s and later transformed into a pub and restaurant in the 2000’s. Both the bar and restaurant have undergone cutting edge design transformations in the last year and we continue with exciting developments, all to be revealed throughout 2018!! The Harbourmaster is renowned for it's delicious, great quality and reasonably priced food, which can be enjoyed in the stylish restaurant and newly renovated cocktail bar or in the Old-Style Main Bar which still retains its dock house character. With our classic function rooms, nooks and crannies, the Harbourmaster is the perfect setting for any occasion however large or small! No matter what your need, our friendly team of professionals are at your service!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We found this place by accident, but I am so glad we did. The staff were so friendly the drinks were good quality/value and the environment was beautiful- the open fire really added to the atmosphere. The food was the best we had during our stay in Dublin. I recommend the chicken wings and fries for 10 euros absolute bargain and so tasty. If your visiting Dublin then this place is a must.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank ClaireGaz123

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had my mothers surprise party here. The staff are really lovely and helpful. The food was lovely too. I would recommend here for a party.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Lovely pub in a nice area. A cozy atmosphere in a busy but friendly area. Restaurant seems to have a substantial menu and lots of customers. Decor very tasteful. Would return.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Rory looked after us as soon as myself and my sister came in the door. Tables were reserved when we arrived and we only wanted a quick bite to eat just before a concert in the 3arena. Rory stated it was not an issue and to come in for some food. He certaintly looked after us.

The Guinness was lovley and the steak was very nice also. Just wished it was slightly larger as it was so tasty.

To top it off Rory then offered to give myself and my sister a lift in his car after our meal to the ferryman for one more pint just before the concert! He could not have done anymore for us. Very happy overall,will be back for sure !

Reviewed 19 October 2018

They do a really good steak here for a really affordable price.

I come here quite often to eat lunch here, as it is a relaxed experience, in the middle of the IFSC

Great pints too, Gets really busy Fridays or most days during lunch.