“Fabulous place”
Review of Restaurant 104

Restaurant 104
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant 104 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #339 of 3,048 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Restaurant 104 is an award winning restaurant in the heart of Drumcondra. A local favourite, we are open 7 days a week, from 9am to 10pm. We offer breakfast, lunch, dinner & weekend brunch menus as well as early bird & special offers. All of our food is cooked to order, using only the finest of ingredients. We source the best of Irish produce from dry aged beef steaks and fresh fish to crisp salads and mouth watering pastries, all delivered daily. With great quality food at affordable prices, we are a family favourite and popular choice for groups. Our full bar licence, beer & guinness on tap, bottled craft beers and a carefully selected wine menu, offer something to please all tastes. We have an excellent selection of mature cheeses and homemade chutneys, to compliment the excellent wine & craft beer selection. We serve one of the best coffees in Dublin; a slow roasted, single origin coffee, for take away or sit-in. Offering high speed free wifi and great afternoon deals on coffee & cake, we are a great location for an afternoon get together. Underground & on-street parking available on our doorstep although easy access on public transport too. Wheelchair & buggy friendly as well as baby changing facilities. Enjoy the comfortable surroundings and great music, while you are served by friendly & attentive staff. Outdoor dining is available all year round! We also have an excellent take-away menu available through Deliveroo Restaurant 104 has 2 unique private event spaces, where we can accommodate intimate dinner parties or drinks receptions with customised menus. We also have gift voucher & hampers available all year rounnd. Check out all of our 5* reviews on Tripadvisor and come and experience the great food for yourself.
Reviewed 31 July 2018

I went for dinner with my friends a few weekends ago. This place is so cool. It used to be an old butchers shop and they have kept the cool looking tiled walls. The food was beautiful. I had the black pudding and chorizo salad and did not want it to end! The atmosphere is relaxed and we felt really comfortable - a really lovely place to go to catch up with friends or for a date. The staff couldn't do enough for us too, which made us feel special. It really is a must visit kind of place.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I grew up in the area, so remember when the location used to be a butcher shop, but this was my first time to eat at Restaurant 104. The restaurant is small, but charming, with a nice ambiance. The wait staff are friendly and attentive. There were five of us for dinner, so between us we had pretty much a sampling of everything on the menu. The food was decent, but not out-of-this-world. Portions were just right, but I thought some items overly pricey (17 euros for a salad).
Very convenient location.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Stumbled across this place while staying in the hotel across the road. Arrived just after the breakfast menu finished but the very friendly waiter offered it to us which we greatly appreciated. Great service from the gentleman with the american accent and fantastic options both regular and gluten free options for my coeliac friend. I ordered the Eggs Benedict which was full of flavor with delicious streaky bacon and excellent coffee. Our party of 4 left the place with delight and intent to return on our next trip to Dublin to try the evening menu which I'm sure if it was anything like our first experience we will be greatly satisfied.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I heard about Restaurant 104 from friend. Last monday I went with husband for dinner. My husband had burger with blue cheese i had chicken supreme. It was simply delicious.
Definitely will pass recommendation to all friends.
Thanks for Excellent service.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We booked online as we had heard from friends and family that restaurant 104 was wonderful. Just myself,mother and sister in for dinner and drinks. On arrival we was greeted by the lovely Muriel and Martha. Seated by the window looking out onto the street, it was a beautiful evening. We ordered the wings, and ham and cheese crocettes, followed by the Pork Belly , Beef Burger and Pan fried Sea Bass. We all tried each other's food, all i can say from the presentation of the food to the taste was exceptional. We was so full we had no room for dessert but did enjoy some beautiful red wine and Prosecco and moved to the outside seating area to finish our drinks and chat. A relaxing and enjoyable evening, everyone must try restaurant 104

Date of visit: June 2018