“Family night out”
Review of Restaurant 104

Restaurant 104
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant 104 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #389 of 2,700 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Restaurant 104 is an award winning restaurant in the heart of Drumcondra. A local favourite, we are open 7 days a week, from 9am to 10pm. We offer breakfast, lunch, dinner & weekend brunch menus as well as early bird & special offers. All of our food is cooked to order, using only the finest of ingredients. We source the best of Irish produce from dry aged beef steaks and fresh fish to crisp salads and mouth watering pastries, all delivered daily. With great quality food at affordable prices, we are a family favourite and popular choice for groups. Our full bar licence, beer & guinness on tap, bottled craft beers and a carefully selected wine menu, offer something to please all tastes. We have an excellent selection of mature cheeses and homemade chutneys, to compliment the excellent wine & craft beer selection. We serve one of the best coffees in Dublin; a slow roasted, single origin coffee, for take away or sit-in. Offering high speed free wifi and great afternoon deals on coffee & cake, we are a great location for an afternoon get together. Underground & on-street parking available on our doorstep although easy access on public transport too. Wheelchair & buggy friendly as well as baby changing facilities. Enjoy the comfortable surroundings and great music, while you are served by friendly & attentive staff. Outdoor dining is available all year round! We also have an excellent take-away menu available through Deliveroo Restaurant 104 has 2 unique private event spaces, where we can accommodate intimate dinner parties or drinks receptions with customised menus. We also have gift voucher & hampers available all year rounnd. Check out all of our 5* reviews on Tripadvisor and come and experience the great food for yourself.
Reviewed 9 November 2015

Menu choice was very good, the food was excellent and the service superb - we were a family group of 8 and there were no complaints - we'll be back.

2  Thank Marie M
Restaurant104, Owner at Restaurant 104, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Thanks for the lovely review
Aidan

Reviewed 1 November 2015

Website says they ae closed on Sundays but they are actually open. That was great for us. They were due to close at 8pm, but they let us order deserts after 8pm. Very kind and food good.

2  Thank Jenni025
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

I came here with my family and ordered eggs benedict. However, my poached eggs were hard. I returned them to the chef and waited a very long time for the chef to cook them again. By the time my breakfast came out, my family had had their breakfast eaten. The chef must have lost his presentation skills because my breakfast now looked like it had been thrown on the plate. (I only wish I had my phone to take a photo). I was about to send my breakfast back a second time as this time my eggs benedict had no spinach on it. My waitress apologised and told me that they had no spinach left. I feel very sorry for waitresses that have to apologise for chefs who hide in the kitchen and serve poor food. My waitresses were so lovely, friendly and welcoming. Pity the chef wasn't as professional.

2  Thank sinedublin
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Have had several meals here over the last few years and all have been enjoyable. However, had lunch recently and was really impressed by the standard of the food. The quality of food seems to have moved up several notches and far surpassed any expectations I had set. It's great to see this level of quality delivered in a relaxed and easygoing local place. I will be back again soon.

1  Thank scullah
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Visited here twice recently. Used to come more regularly but had moved from immediate area. Food has always been great here imaginative bistro dishes with fish, steak, pasta and great salads. Classic diner options had been added since our last visit. We had the wings to start and burger with sweet potato fries. Great. Good wine selection and a special mention for the music list. I would rate is as the best restaurant on this busy strip.

1  Thank Seanym T