Lowest prices for your stay
US$118
Expedia.comUS$118
PricelineUS$118
Agoda.comUS$125
2,121 results
All reviews hairy lemon great location grafton street temple bar trinity college central location walking distance good size walked everywhere pubs and restaurants dublin castle would stay here again tourist attractions reception staff full irish breakfast guinness storehouse noise
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2020

I am almost done with my 14 day quarantine, which I have spent in one of the Drury Court Hotel's self catering apartments.

From the booking process through to my stay at the hotel, things couldn't have been smoother.

I started my reservation the night before I arrived so that when I arrived from an early transatlantic flight I could access the apartment immediately. The reception area is very clean - they provide hand sanitizer, face masks and gloves for guests which is a great bonus. I am staying in apt 38 which is comfortable, modern and has everything you could need for a stay in Dublin.

As the hotel staff knew that I was going to be quarantining in the apartment and needed to limit my contact with others, they made sure to stock up the apartment with everything I could need for a 2 week stay, so if this is the case for you I would advise you let them know in advance too. I had more than enough towels, linens, toilet paper, tea, coffee etc to last me my whole stay. In addition, if I did order food to be delivered to the hotel the staff were very accommodating and dropped it to the front door of the apartment so that I did not have to go out. As well as other things I needed like an extension cable for working. All the staff I saw were wearing face masks when bringing any of these things to me, they are clearly taking Covid safety recommendations very seriously which is a big comfort. Another big bonus is the balcony, it is great to have an outdoor space for some fresh air while in lockdown!

The apartment is freshly decorated, the bed is very comfortable and the hot water pressure is great! I have been working from the apartment for my two weeks of quarantine and the internet has been perfect, I have not experienced any interruptions or lags and have been easily able to continue working.

I can't thank Emma, Sofia, Dylan and the rest of the staff at the Drury Court Hotel enough for making my stay comfortable and safe!

I highly recommend the hotel and will be definitely staying here on future trips to Dublin!

Date of stay: September 2020
3  Thank sophiebZ5218DZ
Reviewed 14 September 2020

This is a lovely, comfortable hotel in a great location. You could not meet more helpful, friendly staff who responded quickly to emails and went the extra mile to make our visit to Dublin for a wedding a memorable one.

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank hjohnston60
Reviewed 22 August 2020

Very clean and cosy hotel in a fantastic central location. Surrounded by great bars and restaurants.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, our receptionist Emma was exceptional. Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank justynmcqueen
Reviewed 12 August 2020

Stayed here for 1 night after switching another hotel in Dublin, wish i had have found this one first though! Room was huge and spotless, and no noise from outside street whatsoever. Veronica at reception was so very welcoming and they are lucky to have her!! Cannot wait to stay again!

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank veronicah252
Reviewed 22 April 2020

My stay here was perfect. I had to travel urgently from NYC to Dublin during the first week of April, which was right in the middle of the Covid-19 lockdowns. Going online to find a hotel in Dublin that was still open was a stressful experience, but luckily the Drury Court was indeed open and willing to take my booking.

I arrived at around 6am, and the Night Porter, Nabil, was extremely welcoming, and willing to let me check-in despite the early hour. My room was cosy and super clean, and it had one of the comfiest beds I've ever slept in!

I was one of just a handful of guests staying there, which felt surreal! But all the hotel staff I met during my two days at the hotel were extremely warm, friendly and reassuring. I had a lovely long chat one morning with a Receptionist named Maura, and my heart went out to her as she'd arrived in Dublin from the US to start working just before everything shut down!

The hotel is in a great location, as it's right in the heart of the city, and just a two-minute walk from Dunnes Stores, which, thankfully, was one of the few supermarkets still open. Walking around an empty Dublin was an eerie experience, but returning to Drury Court was like coming home!

The hotel has a real 'family' feel - very cosy and comfortable. When i'm next back in Dublin (hopefully in Normal Times!), i'll definitely return to the Drury Court. It was literally a 'port in a pandemic storm' for me, and i was so grateful to have somewhere comfortable to stay while the world outside was upside-down.

Date of stay: April 2020