1,849 results
All reviews great location hairy lemon grafton street temple bar gaiety theatre trinity college street noise central location within walking distance good size dublin castle would definitely stay here again pubs and restaurants reception staff full irish breakfast beds were comfortable quiet room
Reviewed 14 March 2016

Good Hotel , clean , the concierge were efficently and professional and very good breakfast . Close to Temple Bar and Others Pub , many good restaurants around , Dubli is incredible city , people
are very gent .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Nicely maintained hotel. Room was spacious and clean. Receptionists very friendly and attentive. The hotel is right in the heart of activity and yet the hotel rooms are not affected by the outside noise. I would certainly consider staying here again when visiting the city.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

We visited here for our anniversary and was surprised with this hotel, not necessarily in a good way. The location is great, close to the city and close to all the nice bars and restaurants.
However the rooms really let this hotel down and prevent it getting more than the average score!
We paid a fair sum to stay here and was shocked at how basic, small and 60's looking the rooms were, which is a shame. We paid maybe triple of that compared to a travel lodge yet this seems to be only for the location. The staff are really nice and the location is perfect. The pub below did not affect us regarding noise and is a nice retro bar which we enjoyed a fair few drinks in here prior to hitting the city.
Modernise the rooms and you have a repeat visitor however we would not return the way they are at the minute unfortunately.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2016

I came to the hotel recommended by Irish friends. The room was of very good size , very clean , with TV and wi fi. I was able to make my coffee/tea in the room whenever I wished . I was on my own and couldn't ask for more comfort, Nice bed , a good bath . Breakfast was varied and everybody made sure that things would be fine during my stay. The staff was helpful in anythiting I needed _

The hotel has got a perfect location, near important historical places of interest _ e.g. The Gaiety, parks , National Gallery, , beautiful shops, nice restaurants , bars _all within walking distance.
I used a blue bus from the airport to the hotel _ cost me7 Euros and I used it again to go back to the airport a few days afterwards . Very convenient.
I no doubt recommend Drury Court Hotel to anyone going to Dublin. I loved the city and I loved the hotel..Thanks

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank aclmsmith
Reviewed 6 March 2016

It's great to go to a hotel and be greeted by such friendly, and efficient staff cant say enough about them . Rooms clean and comfortable. Had a problem with the new tv sorted in less than five minutes. Nothing was a problem. Very central would have thought it would be noisey but was very quiet . Close to main shopping area, lots of restaurants around .

• Trip type: Travelled solo