Lowest prices for your stay
US$165
US$176
Free cancellation until 19/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$161
Hotels.comUS$178
PricelineUS$176
TravelocityUS$178
All reviews white moose double room bed and breakfast guinness luas
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2021 via mobile

Just back from an amazing two days in the Charleville lodge hotel. We originally booked the moose experience last year for our anniversary but lockdown happened and without any hassle we rescheduled for my boyfriends 30th birthday weekend. They had a birthday banner on the bed and also organised a cake which was brilliant. The room was lovely with a claw foot bath location is great a 20 min bus from everywhere we wanted to go! We will 100% be going back

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2021 via mobile

Myself and my son stayed here recently and it was a more than adequate experience.
The room was a little run down but clean and functional.
Staff were excellent and very pleasant.
They have a great sense of humour here.
This hotel is in a great location.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 12 September 2021

My boyfriend and I stayed here in June after my mother pointed out their great deal of a room, breakfast in the famous cafe, prosecco bottle and trip to the zoo included all for €150. We were really excited about the trip as it fell for my boyfriends birthday. We drove up and called to check where to park, I was glad he was driving as the alley to the carpark is a little narrow but seemed very safe and could see car from our window. It was too early to check in so we took the luas to dundrum for a look in the shops. We checked in and the man at reception was very helpful, he took us up to our room and explained a few details. Initially I was disappointed by the room as it seemed so dated to the room advertised with the deal, the bed wasn't very comfortable at all, it was very warm in the room but there was a fan thankfully, the bathroom again was dated and needed some work, but did the job as I just wanted there to be a bath. We walked over to the canal nearby and had dinner in the Bald Eagle, food there was faultless and I would highlight recommended it as its so close on foot. We didn't sleep too well between the bed and the heat. In the morning we had breakfast in the cafe, it was busy with guests and walk ins to the coffee cart. The food was delicious and the staff were really lovely. Drinks took a good while to arrive and were piping hot. We then checked out and went to the zoo and had a really lovely day. All in all it was grand but could use a little TLC, staff were faultless.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2021

My wife mother inlaw baby daughter stayed their at the weekend and I have to say if was first class everything.
We originally booked the moose experience(a package that included zoo tickets and tickets to the guiness factory) we booked to stay last year but with Dublin going into lockdown few days later obviously wasn't possible.
We contacted the guys at Charleville to see what would happen with our deposit. They very kindly kept the booking open until we would be able to make it down.
We then added my mother inlaw and child onto the booking again was no hassle.

Then when we arrived the greeting from Irina was fantastic when she noticed my baby daughter.

The whole stay was most enjoyable the staff in the hotel and also the world famous white moose cafe where fantastic they couldn't do enough for us. Also the delicious good 8n the cafe too.

The whole package that included two nights stay bed and breakfast or brunch along with the tickets to zoo and guiness store is scandalously good value certainly worth every penny.

The Guest Directory was a hilarious read great to see people have a sense humour.

Only one negative is that we didnt get to meet the legend Paul himself.

We will certainly be returning and encouraging others who haven't stayed before to come

First class guys can't wait to return

Chris

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 11 August 2021

Myself and my family stayed in the Charleville Lodge Hotel for a night and had a really lovely stay. Myself, my husband and three children shared a room. The room was spotless and the staff were lovely.
They have a cafe on site where we had breakfast the following morning. I have to say the breakfast was gorgeous, so tasty and served very quickly.
The price of both the room and the breakfast were extremely reasonable

Date of stay: August 2021