Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews white moose double room bed and breakfast guinness luas
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2021

My boyfriend and I stayed here in June after my mother pointed out their great deal of a room, breakfast in the famous cafe, prosecco bottle and trip to the zoo included all for €150. We were really excited about the trip as it fell for my boyfriends birthday. We drove up and called to check where to park, I was glad he was driving as the alley to the carpark is a little narrow but seemed very safe and could see car from our window. It was too early to check in so we took the luas to dundrum for a look in the shops. We checked in and the man at reception was very helpful, he took us up to our room and explained a few details. Initially I was disappointed by the room as it seemed so dated to the room advertised with the deal, the bed wasn't very comfortable at all, it was very warm in the room but there was a fan thankfully, the bathroom again was dated and needed some work, but did the job as I just wanted there to be a bath. We walked over to the canal nearby and had dinner in the Bald Eagle, food there was faultless and I would highlight recommended it as its so close on foot. We didn't sleep too well between the bed and the heat. In the morning we had breakfast in the cafe, it was busy with guests and walk ins to the coffee cart. The food was delicious and the staff were really lovely. Drinks took a good while to arrive and were piping hot. We then checked out and went to the zoo and had a really lovely day. All in all it was grand but could use a little TLC, staff were faultless.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 30 August 2021

My wife mother inlaw baby daughter stayed their at the weekend and I have to say if was first class everything.
We originally booked the moose experience(a package that included zoo tickets and tickets to the guiness factory) we booked to stay last year but with Dublin going into lockdown few days later obviously wasn't possible.
We contacted the guys at Charleville to see what would happen with our deposit. They very kindly kept the booking open until we would be able to make it down.
We then added my mother inlaw and child onto the booking again was no hassle.

Then when we arrived the greeting from Irina was fantastic when she noticed my baby daughter.

The whole stay was most enjoyable the staff in the hotel and also the world famous white moose cafe where fantastic they couldn't do enough for us. Also the delicious good 8n the cafe too.

The whole package that included two nights stay bed and breakfast or brunch along with the tickets to zoo and guiness store is scandalously good value certainly worth every penny.

The Guest Directory was a hilarious read great to see people have a sense humour.

Only one negative is that we didnt get to meet the legend Paul himself.

We will certainly be returning and encouraging others who haven't stayed before to come

First class guys can't wait to return

Chris

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2021

Myself and my family stayed in the Charleville Lodge Hotel for a night and had a really lovely stay. Myself, my husband and three children shared a room. The room was spotless and the staff were lovely.
They have a cafe on site where we had breakfast the following morning. I have to say the breakfast was gorgeous, so tasty and served very quickly.
The price of both the room and the breakfast were extremely reasonable

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2021

We had a lovely stay here last night in room 44. Worth mentioning we hadn't been on an overnight away from our kids in 6 years so we would have stayed anywhere just for the break. But we were delighted with the hotel, the location, friendly staff, in particular the lady on reception and quality of food in the White Moose Cafe.

Yes, it could have been a little cleaner (I couldn't find my glasses and looked under the bed which hadn't seen a hoover in a long time) and the duvet and pillows had marks on them (we stripped the bed as we would always do leaving a hotel, save the staff a job) but we weren't bothered. Tv was grand, bed was very comfy , bathroom was a decent size and the room didn't feel small at all.

We had gotten the room at a very good rate of 41 for the double room. The car park fee of 15 overnight was slightly shocking and overpriced but as we hadn't paid a lot for the room we didn't mind the expense as a once off

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 21 June 2021 via mobile

After wanting to try the cafe for so long I was lastly dissapointed, we got in a little late but the cafe was closed at 3, witch we understood,
We went to check in qt reception she was friendly and helpful, but told us the shops is closet place to eat, we got the keys went to the room and thats where went down hill very very fast, every board creeked as we walked, door is very old and was jammed a bit, room very dusty, flys everywhere in the room as window had been left open, bed was broken and the closet I think was bigger than the bathroom, needless to say I left withing 20 minutes of arriving, I was really looking forward to this but I dont think I would return now to even try the cafe.

Date of stay: June 2021