2,672 results
All reviews temple bar buskers bar great location fleet street night life trinity college bars and restaurants noise from the street central location quiet room noisy at night light sleeper third floor grafton street earplugs brid nightlife
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Like other reviewers, I found the hotel to be clean with a great staff, certainly in the heart of the lively (and noisy) party zone of Temple Bar. Good value. A great location to walk around and see historic sites.

Room Tip: Try to get as far back from the street as possible for obvious reasons.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Lynne C, Manager at Temple Bar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Hi Bruce_Baumbush,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review,

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope we can welcome you back soon,

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

What an absolutely amazing hotel....I couldn’t compliment this place enough. For our first stay in Dublin, they couldn’t do enough for us.
I mentioned before we went that it was our 3 year anniversary and they left us little chocolates and rose petals on the bed as a congratulations...

When we arrived, the lady that greeted us was brilliant. We arrived around 9 - she told us our room would be ready by 10 (when it’s usually 2). At 10 we went back to reception to find yes our room was ready, and they’d even taken our suitcase up there also.

The food in Toast was amazing. Breakfast was fresh and had a huge variety of what to eat.

Location; amazing. Slap bang in the middle of all the main bars and restaurants, very good to stumble back to the hotel after a few!!

Some might say it’s noisy as Buskers is attached, however the supply complimentary ear plugs so couldn’t complain!!

Buskers Bar was amazing. Atmosphere was brilliant.

All in all, if award is 60 stars if I could. Stay here!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi ashleighs618,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this very kind review,

We are so glad to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and we do hope that we can welcome you back in the future,

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a girls trip to Dublin. The location was perfect and at the centre of the busy Temple Bar area. You can’t have everything so it was quite noisy at night but I think the road cleaner was what actually woke us up. The staff were really helpful and friendly especially the lovely guy on reception. Very clean hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Hi SandyBoH,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review,

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we do hope that we can welcome you back soon,

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I've never been better in any hotel I stayed during a business trip.
The hotel as a whole is beautiful and rooms are excellently maintained. All the staff is almost too friendly to be true, trying to satisfy any desire you might have. I felt kinda spoiled by them, like being a brat in his own family.
It would be a crime not to talk about the kitchen.. You may enjoy the amazing toast breakfast, providing many kind of top quality food, from typical Irish dishes to simpler one.
You may think it is an exaggeration, but I was sad when I had to leave. Surely I would recommend it to anyone who visits Dublin.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Hi Pen T,

Thanks for your very kind review,

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much. We pride ourselves on having some of the best staff in the business and happy that you experienced this.

We do hope that we can welcome you back soon,

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Great hotel, the hotel is in the temple bar and here you can find some great bars! I would like to stay at this hotel again if I go to Dublin again. Super nice guy who worked at the front desk, but the noise towards the temple bar makes it not for the top score.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Hi Armin N,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope that we can welcome you back soon,