US$192
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$158
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$249
Hotels.com
US$180
US$135
Croke Park Hotel
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$250
Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$164
  • Room Service
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$444
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewstalbot streetcelt pubfull irish breakfastbar next doorno elevatortesco expresslive music every nightirish musicwithin walking distanceevery eveningcentral locationexcellent locationbreakfast includedminute walk to temple baro'connell stbreakfast staffshort stay
Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Just got back from Dublin, and we had the best time staying at the Celtic Lodge! Brilliant service from the staff, and the rooms were exceptionally good value; I would book this place again with no hesitation.

Within 5 minutes walking of O'connell Street, and a stones throw from copious amounts of nightlife it is the perfect location; genuinely wonderful for a long weekend away in one of my favourite cities!

Thank you for an awesome stay!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emma J
Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

We have just come back from a much needed relaxing girls weekend! Very easy to find just off O'Connell Street then down a few 100 yards, opposite a tesco metro so good to stop off for some essential to take in your room. The hotel is very helpful, they stored our bags for us all day while we went shopping before our room was ready. When we went to see if we could check in (we were 1 hour early ) the lady was very apologetic that our room wasn't ready but took us next door to the joining pub for a free latte each! Made to feel very welcome indeed. Rooms were a lot nicer than we expected- clean neutral colours, bed and little hard but that didn't bother us after we had shopped til we quite literally dropped! Very friendly staff, they arranged us a basic breakfast of toast,cereals, tea,coffee and juices at 4.30am before we set back off to the airport by the free hotel transfer. Definitely recommend on all levels, we can't wait to come back! See you soon and thankyou.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chantelle P
Reviewed 27 November 2015

I've always stayed in hotels in Dublin but the prices are going crazy again lately. I had stayed in a guesthouse around the corner recently and wasn't that happy, but saw the positive reviews for Celtic Lodge on this site and thought I would give it a try
- Friendly check-in at reception
- Nice modern room, warm, a decent bed, spotless bathroom with toiletries. Tea & coffee facilities
- A decent hairdryer
- Friendly service at breakfast and tasty options available
- TV very high up above the bathroom door! But good range of channels
- Only negative was no wifi signal on 3rd floor where I was, and I needed to get work done that evening so that was a problem for me - wifi was fine on lower floors

I'll definitely stay again - excellent value and location. Just will make sure to get room on lower floor so I can get wifi and do some work. Highly recommend. Would never bother staying in a hotel again on my own when I can get a decent nights sleep in a central location for this price

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank kirkgirl
Reviewed 16 November 2015

The staff was very friendly and the location very handy, but the street noise (even without people) was horrendous the entire night of our stay.

I am sorry Celtic Lodge, but our stay was miserable because of the noise on the street.

Room Tip: spend a little more and get a nicer place.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

On 28th Oct my wife and myself travelled to Dublin for a one night stay in order to meet up with relatives. We booked the Celtic lodge going by their web pictures, what a mistake. The room was not much bigger than a shoe box (metaphorically speaking ) with two single beds squashed in and access to one by climbing over the other. While what bedroom furniture there was could only be described as well past its sell by date, have seen better in our local skip site. I can only say yes its location is convenient but you will most definitely get a better deal else where with a short walk. Do not stay here even on a budget.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple