5,167 results
All reviews phoenix park iveagh bar guinness storehouse nancy hands heuston train station city centre superior king great hotel national museum minute walk tram line breakfast buffet kilmainham gaol across the river luas stop bar food family room
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

JuSf back from a night at the Ashling hotel myself and my partner stayed here for one night. Check is was fast a lovely girl Called Nicole was on the desk very friendly and professional also very helpful showed when all the shops were on a map. Room was very spacious and modern didn’t eat in restaurant but had breakfast and it was the best iv had in a hotel and I travel quiet a lot the selection they have is really waffles and hot chocolate was a bonus and these are usually extras in many hotels. All in all had a great stay and even goin to book again soon for another trip.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
AshlingHotelDublin, General Manager at Ashling Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you for your fantastic review of your stay at the Ashling Hotel, Dublin. I was very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Nicole from our Front Desk team looked after you so well during your stay. It was also great to hear that you were so impressed with our extensive breakfast selection. I look forward to welcoming you back to us again in the future.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Excellent especially the reception staff, Sinead and Nicole are AMAZING and could not do enough for you.Great Location and beautiful breakfast, lots and lots of choices.
Had dinner in the bar food was also great!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank corkfox

Thank you for your kind review of your stay at the Ashling Hotel, Dublin. I was delighted to learn that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and everything was as it should be. Both Nicole and Sinead will be very happy to see their names mentioned on Trip Advisor! I hope to welcome you back to the Ashling Hotel again soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights to celebrate an Aunts 80th Birthday. Unfortunately coincided with Dublin being closed by snow!

Spent a fair time in the bar as snowed in and all staff gave excellent service.

Food in the restaurant good especially the Irish Stew and salmon. And breakfasts were good value and great quality.

When I left passports in the safe on final day they went to great efforts to track me down so disaster averted.

Will definitely return here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SteveAndJac

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Ashling Hotel, Dublin. I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and our team looked after you so well. It was great to hear that you enjoyed your meals in Chesterfields Restaurant and found the service excellent in the Iveagh Bar. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Ashling Hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Out of our two week trip traveling the southern coast of Ireland, this was by far the best hotel we stayed in. The rooms were very comfortable and the location was perfect. From our room, you looked across the river at St James Gate (see photo). A short walk down the street, you were able to grab a ride on the train which takes you anywhere you want to go in Dublin. Very convenient and saves you a lot of walking. For future trips, this will definitely be my go to hotel in Dublin.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beechnd
AshlingHotelDublin, General Manager at Ashling Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for your very kind comments on your stay at the Ashling Hotel, Dublin. It was great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and everything was as it should be. I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed the view from your bedroom and found our location so convenient for exploring Dublin. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Ashling Hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay here. Lovely welcome from the staff, including housekeeping, and the room was clean and tidy on arrival and a good size for the 3 of us.
Storm Emma was raging around us and the staff coped really well, informing us there are a limited number of them, but I never noticed any issues. Food was still be served and drinks still being ordered, that everyone was happy.
Breakfast was good with a huge range for the continental (cold) breakfast and you can upgrade to the full breakfast to include hot food. Dinner at the hotel had options of Carvery or light refreshments in the bar which was nice to have the choice.
The location of the hotel was good, sadly a lot of the transport was cancelled during our stay but most things were within 30min walking distance so we had no issues there.
The only once negative could have be out checking out. The gentleman in the desk didn’t have quite the welcoming disposition as his colleagues and checkout was a bit abrupt.
But overall very nice hotel, in a good location and would definitely come here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hayley W

Thank you for your review and feedback on your recent stay at the Ashling Hotel, Dublin. I was pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and received such a warm welcome from our team. It was great to hear that you sampled and enjoyed our extensive breakfast selection and found our location good. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Ashling Hotel again in the not too distant future.