23 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$244
PricelineUS$241
Lol.travelUS$290
5,872 results
All reviews knights bar fahrenheit restaurant indigo lounge four poster bed modern amenities city centre amazing hotel dublin airport ireland wedding armour concierge howth bus guinness
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2022

Amazing hotel, great staff. Irani at the front desk was awesome to talk with and helped us out with great advice on Dublin and the area. Thank you Irani.
Nice modern amenities in combination with the original aesthetic of the castle were a great blend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sarah Flavin, General Manager at Clontarf Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2022

Dear 272camv,

Many thanks for your lovely review posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us, it is always a pleasure to read such positive feedback.

It is a great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and in particular, the excellent customer service you received from Irani.

We are thrilled that your experience with us was pleasant, and that you enjoyed how the Castle marries modern features with the historic architecture of the Castle.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us, and I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 8 August 2022

Beautiful hotel! Great service. Thank you to Irani, Assistant front desk manager for going above and beyond. She made sure to take lots of pictures for our anniversary. Thank you for making our stay so special.

Date of stay: July 2022
Sarah Flavin, General Manager at Clontarf Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Dear jenmblair,

Our team takes great pride in delivering a memorable experience for each and every guest, therefore, I was glad to read that on this occasion you were provided with the same exceptional experience stay and in particular, the excellent customer service you received from Irani.

Reviewed 7 August 2022 via mobile

This was the fist castle on my 4 castle stay thru Ireland and Scotland. Small mix up on room location that was quickly corrected by mgr. Front desk welcoming and friendly. Room was great and comfortable. The knights bar was fantastic. Beautiful place. Would definitely recommend staying here. Great castle experience.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sarah Flavin, General Manager at Clontarf Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2022

Dear Leigh W,

Reviewed 7 August 2022 via mobile

The best place in Dublin. Perfect service, accommodations, drinks and food. If you want to have a proper stay or special night, this is your place. I’ve stayed at over 100 hotels and I already can’t wait to come back here. There is a “hidden” restaurant on the 3rd floor you must see.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Shelby B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience in Clontarf Castle. We are thrilled that someone as well travelled as yourself, would hold us in such high esteem.

Delicious food and excellent service is what makes a great stay, and we are delighted your group had the opportunity to experience that.

Reviewed 6 August 2022 via mobile

Just home from having a few pints and dinner with my brother & sister in law.

We were served by a very young lad who I subsequently found out is named Nathan. My gosh, can he pull a nice pint of Guinness. Kudos.

Hilariously, we waited until he was available until we ordered a 2nd pint. I think I've found my new barman. :-)

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear AlandHartey,

It is a great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your Dinner and in particular, the excellent customer service you received from Nathan.

Delicious food and excellent service is what makes a great restaurant, and we are delighted your group had the opportunity to experience that.