US$293
US$227
Hilton Garden Inn
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$139
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$302
US$232
US$165
US$151
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$160
US$147
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$252
US$208
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$108
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$92
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$302
4,570 results
All reviewsknights barfahrenheit restaurantindigo loungereal castlecity centrefour poster bedmodern amenitiesamazing hotelbus stopdublin airportirelandweddingvijayarmourconciergehowtheuro
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The castle has been beautifully renovated and the lobby area is outright wonderful. Hotel staff is very friendly and supportive. Breakfast in the „Fahrenheit“ is great, although sometimes crowded. The standard rooms (and bathrooms) are slightly less luxurious than one would expect from the advertisements. Ca. one hour walk from city center, or ca. 20 minutes by bus #130 (2,85 €), or ca. 15 minutes and 14 € by taxi.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jaroslav B
Jason_Ormston, General Manager at Clontarf Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jaroslav B,

Many thanks for your lovely review posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us, it is always a pleasure to read such positive feedback.

Our team takes great pride in delivering a memorable experience for each and every guest, therefore, I was glad to read that on this occasion you were provided with the same exceptional experience.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the array of food at the Artisan Breakfast Buffet. However, I am sorry to hear that your room did not live up to your expectations and I hope that this did not affect your stay too much.

Thank you again for your lovely review and we hope it is not too long before we have the privilege and the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here in our 3 day/2 night trip to Dublin.
It’s a beautiful setting, presented to a very high standard and fabulous value for money.
I was mildly concerned after book about location- this was unnecessary. You can get the 130 bus from the main road direct to Dublin for about €3/4 each and it takes about 25 minutes, (no quicker by taxi, it’s a very busy city). You MUST have the correct change for the bus though so don’t get caught short!! If you choose to get a taxi, out fairs ranged from €11 to €16 and that was because traffic made the journey take longer. The rooms are beautiful, with more than satisfactory bathrooms. If I HAD to make one criticism (and this is with a gun to my head) all I could suggest as an improvement would be to provide bath sheets as I don’t like smaller towels!
The Fahrenheit restaurant is where you’ll go for breakfast and so you should. It’s far and away the nicest, best quality hotel breakfast I have ever tasted. So many little touches that just set it apart from all the boring hotel breakfasts I’ve had before.
We had an evening meal in the Knights Bar- again, I highly recommend the prime rib of beef burger, it’s was deeeeealiscious!!! Not too expensive either to say it’s such a lovely venue.
The staff couldn’t have been more helpful, and it felt a real treat to stay here. I’d recommend it 100%.

2  Thank Butterflysmile

Dear Butterflysmile,

On behalf of everybody here at Clontarf Castle, I would like thank you for your very kind comments regarding your stay here at Clontarf Castle.

We are thrilled that your experience with us was pleasant, and that you enjoyed not only the location of Castle, but also the service provided, as our team is dedicated and focused on providing outstanding experiences. It is lovely to hear how well you enjoyed our breakfast offering, as well as your meal in Knights Bar.

We greatly appreciate your wonderful feedback and that you would consider recommending the Castle to others.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I spent a long time looking at hotels in Dublin before booking and came across this gem. Dublin was busy that weekend due to Two concerts on at the same time.
The hotel is lovely - compared to others that were a similar budget but in central Dublin I am so glad I made this choice!
The staff were so helpful, friendly and really went out of their way to accommodate or make suggestions. The decor, mini art gallery and tasteful restoration make it unique.Bar staff so friendly and made us feel really welcome x

Dear julia817,

Here at The Castle we pride ourselves on our warm, friendly associates so I am delighted that your experience was reflective of that. I will pass on your comments to the team who will be very encouraged and delighted to read them.

It is very encouraging to hear how welcome the Knights Bar team made you feel during your stay and that you enjoyed the art gallery throughout the Castle.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel gorgeous, clean, rooms comfortable and affordable. Staff at front desk excellent! Only complaint is if u miss brunch in the morning there is a period of time when they are not serving door until after 12 so you are out of luck.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear calvi74,

Our team is dedicated and focused on providing outstanding experiences, and I am glad that this was demonstrated during your time with us.

Our Artisan Breakfast Buffet is from 6.30am – 10.30am during the week, 7:30am – 11am on weekends, once the breakfast is over scones, and refreshments are available in the Indigo Lounge.

Thank you again for your review and we hope it is not too long before we have the privilege and the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the time we drove up the drive and saw this beautiful hotel I knew I would love it. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Nothing was a bother. The breakfast was everything you wanted, so plenty to choose from.
The rooms were lovely and clean and comfortable bed.
Yvonne from housekeeping brought extra tea and water for me, very friendly.

Dear suzy888,

It is lovely to hear how well you enjoyed our breakfast offerings and that you have had consistently good experiences with us. I will pass on your comments to the team, especially Yvonne who will be very encouraged and delighted to read your lovely comments.