My friend and I only stayed for one night before going north, but I wish we were there all week.
- It's cozier than I was expecting and so much nicer.
- The front desk staff is AMAZING, especially Arden, who went above and beyond.
- The beds are comfortable.
- It's easy access to the bus into the city.
- The breakfast is unbelievably fresh and the restaurant is beautiful.
- They let us check in early after traveling all night.
- The bar is fun, but not stuffy, and the staff is attentive.
- There's a lot of outlets and USB ports in room.
- The attention to detail in the decor is impressive. Our rooms were completely different, but both lovely.
I've stayed in many top-notch hotels, including Ritz Carltons, but Clontarf is my new favorite. Throughout our Ireland trip, we kept saying, "I wish we could go back to the Clontarf."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate, chill out, or relish in a little of both. Clontarf Castle Hotel in Dublin, Ireland is a perfect blend of a boutique and luxury hotel, providing unique style and exceptional service in comfortable surroundings. This unique luxury hotel in Dublin is well thought out from the guests' point of view by providing a modern aesthetic built around an ancient form. Located just 10 minutes from the heart of Dublin City Centre and 5 miles from Dublin Airport, the Clontarf Castle Hotel in Ireland is an oasis, tucked away in a tranquil setting, surrounded by fabulous golf courses and the sounds of lapping waters from the Irish Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms and Hotels.com so you can book your Clontarf Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.