US$274
US$179
Official Site
US$422
US$339
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$526
US$378
getaroom.com
US$435
4,660 results
All reviewsknights barfahrenheit grillindigo loungereal castlefour poster bedmodern amenitiescity centreamazing hotelbus stopdublin airportirelandweddingvijayarmourconciergehowtheuro
Reviewed 10 March 2017

The hotel is really as a small castle. I was impressed by the interior and exterior. You can feel the specific spirit of the Middle Ages through the prism of contemporary trends which for me was very interesting as an idea.
The breakfast is very good, the staff is friendly and helpful. The food was delicious.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Desislava D
JOrmstonClontarf, General Manager at Clontarf Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dear Desislava D,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your recent visit to Clontarf Castle Hotel. I am pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable time and that you particularly the historical yet contemporary decor of our 12th century Castle Hotel.

Thank you for your feedback and I do hope that we get an opportunity to welcome you back to the Castle in the near future.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

After spending 9 days throughout Ireland, we finished our trip in Dublin. The hotel is okay, bed is comfy, rooms are super small with 1 very small window that does not open! Candles are lit every where.....beware.....they are scented! The kind of smell that does not leave your nose for quite awhile! The scent is so strong, it makes you wonder what they are trying to cover up. Staff was nice and very helpful. The hotel did not measure up to what I expected, it was okay. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amy K
JOrmstonClontarf, General Manager at Clontarf Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Dear Amy K,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review of Clontarf Castle Hotel. I am disappointed to hear that there were some elements to your stay that you were unsatisfied with and please be assured that I have passed on your comments regarding your room to our Accommodation Manager. I do apologise that you did not like the scent of our hotel and I can assure you that our candles are not scented. I do believe that you may be referring to our air fresher that is located at the main entrance of the hotel. I have passed on your comments to the relevant manager to be investigated further.

Thank you again for bringing these issues to our attention and we would love an opportunity to welcome you back to the Castle in the near future.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with three colleagues just for one night. So peaceful, so atmospheric.

All of our reactions afterwards were the same - what a beautiful place and the service was top notch.
We didn't eat there in the evening (tempted by the venison though...) but the breakfast was excellent - brilliant wide selection and all. Wry good quality.
Definitely will return.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank SkinnyAndy

Dear SkinnyAndy,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a brilliant review following your recent visit to Clontarf Castle Hotel. I am delighted that you and your colleagues thoroughly enjoyed your stay in particular your artisan castle breakfast experience in Fahrenheit Restaurant.

We are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations and your kind words are greatly appreciated by all the team here at Clontarf Castle Hotel.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

The staff is top notch and the location was perfect. This place is magical!!! The room was very nice, good size, great bathroom and comfortable bed. . I highly recommend this beautiful castle. I especially liked the pub downstairs.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PoohNanny

Dear PoohNanny,

On behalf of everybody here at Clontarf Castle Hotel, thank you for your very kind comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay in particular your experience of the legendary Knights Bar.

Thanks again and I do hope that we get an opportunity to welcome you back to the Castle in the near future.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Beautiful little castle with nice decor and food great cuisine with minimum portions which is disappointing however walking in the gardens was very relaxing and cleansing to the soul loved my room very nice

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sonaoimhe M

Dear Sonaoimhe M,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us here at the Castle. I am thrilled to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at Clontarf Castle Hotel however I am saddened that you felt our food portions were small. I have passed on your comments to our Head Chef to be investigated further.

Thanks again and I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege and the pleasure of welcoming you back again.