US$247
US$190
US$250
Hilton Garden Inn
  • Restaurant
Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$284
US$169
US$154
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$189
US$298
US$226
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$187
US$445
US$423
Westbury Hotel
4,646 results
All reviewsknights barfahrenheit grillindigo loungereal castlefour poster bedmodern amenitiescity centreamazing hotelbus stopdublin airportirelandweddingvijayarmourconciergehowtheuro
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Had a surprise party for my husband in the Indigo Room which was amazing. Food was super and staff were extremely helpful kind and nothing was a problem. Made booking with Ciara and from start to finish she was excellent

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank CathyTighe1
JOrmstonClontarf, General Manager at Clontarf Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Dear CathyTighe1,

Thank you sincerely for this lovely review of Clontarf Castle Hotel and for taking the time to share your experiences with us from the recent party that you organised for your husband in Indigo Lounge. I am thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed your visit and I will pass on your kind comments to Ciara who will be truly delighted.

Thank you for your feedback and I do hope that we get an opportunity to welcome you back to the Castle in the near future.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Where should I start? My flight was amazing. My stay at the hotel was perfect. My room was so comfy. The taxi drivers were so helpful. My walk through town was a blast. From the castle visit to my walk about town oh yes and my shopping spree too. You must visit Penny's if your in need of extra luggage to ship your goidies home. FYI ... flights out of Ireland back to the states. Are a bit grueling .. check in any and all liquids, gels and creams that you don't need. They are heavly monitored and I'd hate for you to have to throw anything away. Best to just check it all in on your way back Into the states

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank vickichannell
JOrmstonClontarf, General Manager at Clontarf Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Dear vickichannell,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of Clontarf Castle Hotel and for sharing your recent experiences from your visit to the Castle.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in particular our accessible location in the coastal suburb of Clontarf. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your shopping spree in Dublin city and I do hope that we get an opportunity to welcome you back to the Castle in the near future.

Thanks again for this review.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights , quite setting some amazing features so worth a look around , stunning art work also dotted around the place , room was spotless and modern with out going to over board , all staff were friendly and helpful , the receptionist at night was especially helpful and nice , can't wait to return , taxi about €22 Euro to airport and €15 into town

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank enjoymyfood123

Dear enjoymyfood123,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your recent visit to Clontarf Castle Hotel. I am pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable time and that you particularly enjoyed our newly installed contemporary art gallery.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a night whilst on business. The hotel has an imposing entrance, located on a roundabout and a large car park.
Check in was friendly and informative. Our room was lovely - strong colours, nice layout and spacious. There were plenty of plug sockets, USB charging and a good desk. I couldn't get the bedside lights to turn off independently- it was both on or both off.
The fitness room had a decent mix of machines for its size and, blessedly, no music!
Room service was superb. Beautifully cooked salmon, plenty of veg and aesthetically presented.
All in all, excellent value and a delightful stay.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank MarcusHurley

Dear MarcusHurley,

On behalf of everybody here at Clontarf Castle Hotel, thank you for your very kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Castle. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay especially the décor of your newly refurbished guest bedroom.

Thanks again and I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege and the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

One of the nicest places we stayed on trip across Europe great restaurant in pub clean rooms the front desk goes above in beyond for there guest easy to get transportation from highly recommended to anyone

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank N2264XDjohnm

Dear N2264XDjohnm,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a brilliant review following your recent visit to Clontarf Castle Hotel. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you had such a magnificent stay with us and that you enjoyed the service that you received from our professional and friendly team.

Thank you for your feedback and I do hope that we get an opportunity to welcome you back to Clontarf Castle Hotel in the near future.