2,821 results
All reviews trinity college atrium lounge heavenly bed exchange restaurant temple bar grafton street perfect location deluxe room beautiful hotel fleet street large bathroom an upgrade dublin castle bar downstairs the heart of the city mint concierge
Reviewed 18 February 2018

My husband and I spent multiple nights here when we traveled to Ireland. The hotel is well appointed and in the heart of the city, making it easy to walk to historical sights of interest including Trinity College. You simply walk out the doors and you are in the middle of it all. The hotel staff was helpful and available always. We had an interior courtyard view room, and I was amazed at how quiet the rooms were even though we were steps from a major roadway. The room was clean and big especially by European standards. The bed and linens were comfortable. The bathroom was especially nice with a large walk in shower. The breakfast was outstanding with fresh honey, breads and made to order eggs each day. One morning, we departed for a tour of Northern Ireland prior to the restaurant opening for breakfast and had room service. It was outstanding. Hot and made to order with all the extras including fresh honey still on the comb. Doesn't get much better than that. We were not too impressed with the dinner at the onsite restaurant. The staff manager seemed over impressed with himself and the staff somewhat intimidated by him. The food was over-priced at a dinner and the worst meal we had during our 12 days in Ireland, not that it was bad- just not up to the quality of the others. I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay here again when I return to Ireland.

Room Tip: Choose one over the interior courtyard. Make sure to request the bed size.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kbtbsbbb
DoiranKavanagh, Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear kbtbsbbb,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

While there was obvious and plentiful aspects to your stay that you enjoyed I am sincerely sorry to hear of your disappointing experience in our restaurant. I assure you this is out of character and I will be following up with the team to ensure this experience is not repeated. I would be very grateful if you were to send me on the particular details of your reservation so that I can investigate accordingly.

I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Westin in the not too distant future allowing us the opportunity to exceed your expectations in all areas.

Doiran.Kavanagh@thewestindublin.com

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I dined recently at the Westin Hotel and it was a fabulous experience. Staff were extremely pleasant and the food was sublime. The menu had a fanatic selection of dishes also. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank D W

Dear D W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review with the Tripadvisor community.

Our executive chef and the food & beverage team have worked very hard to make the Morelands Grill a success and it is so rewarding to receive excellent feedback such as yours. I will be sure to pass your comments on and I know they will be well received.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I really like to stay in the Westin when I go to Dublin because it is so conviniently located! The main shopping street, Temple Bar area, restauarnts - everything is just around the corner. Hotel offers a very good breakfast, especially a la carte options. Rooms are clean, quiet and warm. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Atrium rooms are quiet
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Antana7

Dear Antana7,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and we are delighted to be your chosen hotel when visiting Dublin!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Great location, close to the major sites. Rooms were nice, bell desk was friendly. As a family it worked well for us...across the street from the bars and restaurants. Had a nice causal vibe, clean and safe.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas_Travels11
DoiranKavanagh, Manager at The Westin Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Dear Thomas_Travels11,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with the trip advisor community.

We were delighted to read your positive comments and look forward to welcoming you and your family back to The Westin Dublin in the near future.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We’ve just come back from a wedding reception in the Westin and wanted to share what a wonderful time we had there. The hotel staff are friendly and very helpful especially the effortless check in.

The facilities are great particularly the atrium, the Mint Bar and the well appointed ball room. Bedrooms are smart with incredibly comfortable beds we had a view of Trinity College. The central location is perfect for shopping and sightseeing.

Overall I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Liam P

Dear Liam P,

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review.

I am delighted you enjoyed the wedding celebrations and so many other aspects of our hotel. We pride ourselves on hospitality and it is so rewarding for the team when this is highlighted in reviews.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!