2,309 results
All reviews bleeding horse leisure centre swimming pool sauna and steam room grafton street lovely hotel st stephens temple bar family room central dublin cooked breakfast trinity college gym ireland pubs euro luas
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Me and my group of friends have just returned from a stay at the Camden court hotel. The staff were amazing. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. They remembered is every morning at breakfast. The breakfast is great value for money. It's a buffet of a full English, cereals, pastries, fruit and yoghurt. As much tea/coffee and hot chocolate as you want as well. The reception ordered us taxis, printed boarding passes for us, brought up extra milk and let me check out an hour late free of charge as my flight wasn't until later.

The spa is great with a really nice sized pool. My friend had a massage and said it was one of the best she'd ever had.

It's not often you find a hotel where they will bend over backwards for you. No one ever said no.

We loved it and if we visit Dublin again we will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Theperfectionist1984
Danielle J, other at Camden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Camden Court Hotel.
It was great to read that you were happy with the staff, the breakfast and facilities. We are delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights recently,
It is situated in a good area close walking distance in to the city with an approx 20 mins stroll.

The hotel itself has welcoming efficient staff with basic rooms nice decor, comfortable beds, well equipped bathroom and soft towels, good facilities such as tv coffee making and iron all in. On the negative the double glazing is useless and allows in the busy traffic noise so it is difficult to sleep and no biscuits provided !!

The leisure facilities are clean well maintained and warm with a good pool, sauna/steam room and gym. I enjoyed the use of all facilities.

Parking is adequate if you arrive early and costs £10 per day (in my opinion a rip off and should be included in the rate )

The restaurant bar and staff are great with a good quality breakfast in comfortable surroundings.

Overall a good hotel friendly staff slightly overpriced but much better than most hotels in the city centre. I’ve used before.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a few nights on business. It’s a lovely hotel with simple but nice decor.

The hotel is pricey but the food is good. There are so many food options a very short walk away it was just convenient to use the restaurant.

My room was clean and tidy but there was a rip in the curtain in my room and the bathroom was a little tired in places. As it was business it didn’t bother me.

The whole stay was fairly average though I loved the pool area and ambience, the changing room area could do with a bit of a clean. It has a sauna steam room and deck chairs which were very relaxing.

The best thing about this hotel are the staff which I would rate much more highly. Incredibly friendly and helpful this hotel has great customer service from the guys outside helping with taxi’s to the reception and restaurant staff.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Danielle J, other at Camden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

It was great to read that you were happy with food, facilities and staff. We are delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay with us.
However, it was disappointing to read that you found parts of the hotel to be tired. Please accept our sincerest apologies for this. It is only through honest feedback such as yours, that we can continue to monitor and improve our standards. I will ensure your feedback is shared with our management team for further review.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely weekend at the Camden Court Hotel. Spa very nice loved the jacuzzi.
Breakfast very good enjoyed the local cheese and rye bread.
Good location and we liked the pub next door which was very handy.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Danielle J, other at Camden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear Heidi,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Camden Court Hotel.
It was great to read that you were happy with the facilities, location and the breakfast. We are delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Booked for an overnight business trip. For some reason I couldn't book a rate that was bed and breakfast so had to pay the extra for breakfast in the morning.
Rooms clean, check in check out hassle free.
Decent wifi connection.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Danielle J, other at Camden Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Rich,
We are delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues you encountered while booking.