Clayton Hotel Burlington Road(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$165
US$151
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$273
US$210
US$160
US$147
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$108
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$252
US$209
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$107
US$99
Hotels.com
Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
Hotels.com
2,874 results
All reviewso'connell streetcassidy hotelgreat locationtemple bartour buseslovely hotelbuffet stylewould stay againshort breakwe arrived earlythe heart of the citycentral locationhop on hopthree nightswithin easy walking distancecity breakcomfy bed
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Stayed for 2 nights in Dec 2017. Lovely looking old building in a great location part way up O'Connell St. Walkable to everything if you are able to. Had a triple room that was really clean and spacious - only issues were that it was incredibly hot, too hot for us and the bathroom needs some extraction fitting as after showers it takes a while for everything to dry out. Superb breakfast and choice - one of the best. Staff really helpful and really friendly. Very reasonably priced too and would recommend this place and return

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Great hotel in a good location for shopping centre and Temple bar,
Very good quality food offering for self service breakfast.
Lovely bar with good range of drinks available ( not too expensive for a hotel )
Bedrooms are traditional but well appointed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Just stayed here with friends for my birthday, we arrived 10am staff were so lovely, very accommodating booked us all in apologied for rooms not being ready , although we never expected them to be as 3pm check in , stored our luggage, said to pop back if close by see if rooms were ready early .. this hotel is located perfectly, it’s spotless, beds comfy rooms really nice and staff were all lovely, oh and breakfast was amazing
Would highly recommend this hotel, I will definitely return again

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
MaeveCassidys, Front Office Manager at Cassidys Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. So glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for all comments about the hotel, service and our staff; they are indeed our best asset.

Please when coming back to Dublin do not hesitate to contact me directly for the best possible terms at Cassidys Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards,
Maeve

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Hi Martin

The room was fantastic and location was great. My favourite feature was the bathtub. I was able to run a bath and stretch out in tub. Room was modern and everything worked and was clean. My wife and I enjoyed our stay and will recommend to our friends to stay at your Hotel.

Cheers

Rob in Nova Scotia

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I only stayed one night so can't comment on everything. The public areas looked quite decent but the room I was in (231) wasn't great. It was freezing cold and the window was open, probably to try and combat the unpleasant smell. I couldn't quite work out what the smell was, it wasn't drains exactly or stale fried food, but a bit like a combination of both, plus a dash of damp. The room was either not very clean or so shabby that it couldn't look clean. The bed bases were obviously really old, they were dirty and ripped and the bed itself was sagging with age and quite uncomfortable as a result. Luckily I was very tired, too tired to start worrying about what the mattress was like under the sheets.

The bathroom was nice, and clean and lots of towels, that was a good thing. And the staff were very pleasant and helpful. I wouldn't go again though, there is nicer for cheaper in Dublin.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Good Morning,

Thank you for your review. I was disappointed to hear of your displeasure in relation to some issues that your experienced during your stay. I can assure you that your experience is not characteristic of that typically enjoyed by our guests and I would like to apologise for any inconvenience to you.

Should you have occasion to visit Dublin again in the future I would be delighted if you contact me directly so that I can ensure the best possible terms for your stay.

Assuring you my best attention at all times and hopefully we can welcome you back to Cassidys in the near future.

Kind Regards,