US$244
US$180
US$139
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$230
US$176
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$168
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$166
US$152
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$207
US$180
Riu.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$114
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Generator Hostel Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$125
2,869 results
All reviewso'connell streetcassidy hotelgreat locationtemple bartour buseslovely hotelbuffet stylewould stay againshort breakwe arrived earlythe heart of the citycentral locationhop on hopthree nightswithin easy walking distancecity breakcomfy bed
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Hi Martin

The room was fantastic and location was great. My favourite feature was the bathtub. I was able to run a bath and stretch out in tub. Room was modern and everything worked and was clean. My wife and I enjoyed our stay and will recommend to our friends to stay at your Hotel.

Cheers

Rob in Nova Scotia

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I only stayed one night so can't comment on everything. The public areas looked quite decent but the room I was in (231) wasn't great. It was freezing cold and the window was open, probably to try and combat the unpleasant smell. I couldn't quite work out what the smell was, it wasn't drains exactly or stale fried food, but a bit like a combination of both, plus a dash of damp. The room was either not very clean or so shabby that it couldn't look clean. The bed bases were obviously really old, they were dirty and ripped and the bed itself was sagging with age and quite uncomfortable as a result. Luckily I was very tired, too tired to start worrying about what the mattress was like under the sheets.

The bathroom was nice, and clean and lots of towels, that was a good thing. And the staff were very pleasant and helpful. I wouldn't go again though, there is nicer for cheaper in Dublin.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
MaeveCassidys, Front Office Manager at Cassidys Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Good Morning,

Thank you for your review. I was disappointed to hear of your displeasure in relation to some issues that your experienced during your stay. I can assure you that your experience is not characteristic of that typically enjoyed by our guests and I would like to apologise for any inconvenience to you.

Should you have occasion to visit Dublin again in the future I would be delighted if you contact me directly so that I can ensure the best possible terms for your stay.

Assuring you my best attention at all times and hopefully we can welcome you back to Cassidys in the near future.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

A very nice hotel in the heart of things. Rooms and beds very comfortable. Best thing about this hotel is the staff they really can't do enough for you! Would give it five stars but at peak showering times around 8am hot water can be a bit hit and miss. Having said that I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Good morning,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all your comments regarding your experience. At Cassidys Hotel we strive to provide the best possible service. I am glad to hear that you found our very helpful. Our staff are indeed our best asset.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for the best possible terms when coming back to Dublin.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Spent 3 nights here enjoying all that Dublin has to offer. The location is great with the ability to walk to many places. Also close for pick up to Hop on Hop off bus. The hotel itself is a bit older and somewhat dated but the services was very good. We especially appreciated the intervention of Javier at the front desk who assisted us when we missed the pickup of our booked bus tour because we were at the wrong waiting place. Javier spoke to the company and got them to waive the fee and also found us another tour that we could take that same day. HE SAVED OUR DAY!!!
Thank you Javier!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kiwibell2013

Good morning,

Thank you for your review. At Cassidys Hotel we strive to provide the best possible service. I am happy to read your comment about Javier and that his intervention proved to be so helpful. Our staff are indeed our best asset.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed in Cassidy's Hotel, rooms were superb, and also had table booked in restaurant for party of 12 people. The food was excellent and the staff were so professional and friendly. Definitely recommend staying at this hotel and don't pass restaurant as it just so wonderful.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Good morning,

Thank you very much for the lovely review. We appreciate your comments regarding the hotel, quality of service and most importantly our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Cassidys Hotel.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for the best possible terms when coming back to Dublin.

Kind regards,